Are you a natural born leader with an eye for building marketing strategies and managing multifaceted projects? Are you ready to develop a marketing plan from the ground up and really own it? Bittrex is leading the blockchain revolution and we’re looking for the right marketer to amplify our marketing strategies.
As the brand marketing manager, you’ll be accountable for developing and achieving key business objectives through strategy development, campaign ideation and hands-on execution. The right person for this role is both a creative and strategic thinker, a roll up your sleeves/get the work done mentality and has the ability to communicate and inspire marketing goals across the company. We need an innovator, who will look at our current landscape and understand where we should be in the future and how to get there. You must have a deep love for marketing, identify future trends and needs, a curiosity to learn fintech and cryptocurrency, and the ability to manage a team effectively.
This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. You will be the key driver in leading marketing for the Bittrex brand. As a marketer, you’ll make sure we’re consistent across our marketing strategies including print, web, digital, events, PR, advertising and more. The goal of our messaging is to amplify the power of blockchain. You must be able to lead, brainstorm and collaborate with different creative team members, clearly present ideas and concepts to leadership, and partner with other departments to improve the marketing efforts across channels. Come join Bittrex, be part of the future of blockchain and deliver results for our brand.
- Lead the overall Bittrex brand specifically brand identities, marketing collateral, advertising creative, PR announcements, websites, product launches, and more
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans and campaigns in partnership with Communications, Product, Web, and Leadership
- Oversee the brand work of marketing agency and content creators to make sure it aligns to brand marketing criteria and consistent messaging
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key leaders across Bittrex
- Problem solve and find multiple marketing solutions, especially under short timelines or strict budgets
- Build and foster relationships with other team members at Bittrex to gain and maintain a current and deep understanding of what drives the brand, business and products.
- Manage workflow, schedule, and results to deliver exceptional marketing campaigns on time and on budget
- Continually develop the marketing strategies and push your thinking beyond current projects with an understanding of how marketing solutions made today can affect future applications
- Actively contribute to workflow improvements that enable to team to develop best in class marketing
- Other projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism, communications or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ year of experience in marketing that requires strategy/planning and execution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an eye for design and a flair for storytelling
- Understanding of the overall marketing landscape including digital marketing, traditional marketing and experimental marketing
- Confident in using analytics to inform customer journey, analyze performance of marketing campaigns and the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Experience in managing multiple teams including designers, copywriters, and freelance creators.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills in tracking campaigns
- Proficient in OneNote, SharePoint, Marketing Automation and Marketing Office suite.
- Fluent in other languages is a plus
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.