Bittrex, the premier U.S. blockchain trading platform, is hiring an Executive Business Administrator to work in our eastside office. Founded by three cybersecurity engineers in 2014, its mission is to help advance the blockchain industry by fostering innovation and incubating new and emerging technology. When you work at Bittrex, you will find compelling work, global partnerships, worthwhile professional development, outstanding benefits and the opportunity to make a difference. We value those who share our passion and belief in the power of change, discovery and innovation. We invest in our future by creating a fun workplace full of creative, skilled, curious and enthusiastic people.
This Business Administrator plays a dynamic role in assisting multiple areas of the business by providing administrative support to our C-Suite team. Bittrex is looking is looking for a talented, self-motivated administrative professional to support key senior personnel on a fast-paced, dynamic team. This position requires a sound multi-tasker who can perform a variety of administrative duties while also managing frequent cross-team interactions and deliverables. A successful candidate is someone who is able to communicate well at all levels, manage multiple priorities, and can manage their time efficiently and effectively. If this sounds like you, then you’re one of us – and we want you.
You enjoy fast paced environments and multi-tasking is the only work style that you know. You solve problems and move the ball forward because you’re strategic like that – always thinking 3 steps ahead. You manage your executive(s) day like a tried and true cat herding specialist. Communication and collaboration is just what you do. You get things done, and you get them done quickly.
Daily support of the C-Suite team, including but not limited to: calendar management, travel via our travel agency, processing expense reports, drafting/formatting documents on behalf of your executive
- Apply your kick ass strategic business thinking in support of Executives by understanding the company’s business and how the Executive’s work fits in.
- You take being proactive seriously by taking the initiative in support of the team’s needs.
- Customer service is your mantra. You display and model your executive’s high level of customer service - both to internal and external clients.
- Confidentiality. Enough said.
- Over communication is your jam. You manage frequent cross team interactions and deliverables across time-zones. You take seriously the need to communicate and regularly collaborate with the administrative team.
- You like to run a tight ship. You keep appropriate files and records as requested to ensure completeness, historical accuracy and easy retrieval of information.
- Being part of a larger team is in your bones so you occasionally back fill other team member’s vacation/PTO. You keep the engines running.
- Bachelor’s degree in or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3+ years’ equivalent level of experience, preferably in a similar fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Excels at managing multiple tasks successfully to completion per expectations.
- Ability to work in a team setting with diverse personalities
- Proactive, positive, responsive, customer service orientation
- Ability to remain calm and focused with competing requests, able to operate with a high level of professional composure
- Knows when to appropriately escalate an issue
- Must be able to handle confidential information with discretion
- Experience working with colleagues in multiple locations
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (particularly Outlook & Outlook Calendar)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- We offer very competitive benefits that exceed those of typical startup or midsize companies.
- Premiums covered 100% for employees for medical, dental and vision insurance; 75% for applicable dependents. Short/Long Term disability and life insurance coverage provided automatically for employees. Option to buy additional life insurance.
- Generous paid leave policies to welcome and bond with new family members, and for medical leave
- If you are looking for a cookie-cutter arrangement more typical of a big company mentality, this is not the company for you.
The blockchain's impact is expected to exceed that of the internet itself. Are you ready to be part of making that happen? Willing to move to Seattle to do it? Then get in touch with us! We welcome and encourage candidates from all communities and backgrounds to apply to join the Bittrex team
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.