Bittrex, the premier U.S. blockchain trading platform, is hiring developers. Founded by three cybersecurity engineers in 2014, the mission of Bittrex is to catalyze advancement of the blockchain industry by fostering innovation and incubating new and emerging technology. Due to the overwhelming success of the company, we’re looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our exceptional team.
The development team is small. We are passionate about uptime, code correctness, and quality and we are hiring additional engineers that share our values to help build the next generation of solutions and trading tools.
In particular, we are looking for a Software Development Engineer who is used to working on large production codebases and possess a determination for getting it right the first time. We have fun while we work, and always appreciate people who can maintain a sense of humor even in stressful situations.
- Design, develop and implement high-quality, modern, enterprise, production-ready user interfaces (UI’s) and web components on the web stack in ReactJS, MobX and TypeScript.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain back-end server APIs using C# and ASP.NET.
- Utilize Mocha, Jest and Chai to design, develop and implement unit and integration tests using modern test frameworks for features on the entire stack.
- Interpret requirements to design and architect complex software components and systems at different levels of the enterprise stack for large scale, high-availability enterprise systems.
- Design, implement and maintain build integration systems and deployment components using Gulp/Grunt and Webpack to ship production code to end-users.
- Position may include additional duties that use the required skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Experience designing, developing and implementing high-quality, modern enterprise, production-ready UI’s and web components on the web stack in ReactJS, MobX and TypeScript.
- Experience designing, developing, implementing and maintaining back-end server API’s using C# and ASP.NET.
- Experience utilizing Mocha, Jest and Chai to develop and implement unit and integration tests using modern test frameworks for features on the entire stack.
- Experience interpreting requirements to design and architect software components at different levels of the enterprise stack for large scale, high-availability enterprise systems.
- Experience designing, implementing and maintaining build-integration-systems and deployment components using Gulp/Grunt and Webpack to ship production code to end-users.
Experience may be gained concurrently. Must have legal authority to work in the United States.
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.