Bittrex, the leading blockchain technology provider and cryptocurrency exchange, is seeking a Software Engineer in Quality Assurance - Frontend! We are looking for talented individuals that will help us push the boundaries of blockchain technology and drive innovation within the industry. If this sounds like you, we would love to have you join our rapidly growing team.
This position focuses on Bittrex’s web-based trading platform, as one of the first members of the test organization you’ll have not only the opportunity to help define our approach to quality assurance but will enjoy a high degree of ownership and accountability. This is your opportunity to do testing the right way, and ensure a high degree of collaboration and integration with software engineers.
- Build web UI test automation
- Participate in code reviews to help ensure quality
- Design and develop new automated test cases and test suites
- Define and participate in manual test passes
- Review and analyze software requirements for completeness, lack of ambiguity, and testability
- Able to find creative solutions to ambiguous problems
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong software engineering and test skills
- Strong understanding of automation principles (design, development, execution, analysis, communication of results, maintenance)
- Experience with modern programming languages such as C# or Java
- Experience with modern test frameworks such as Test Cafe
- Experience both building and working with RESTful APIs
- Excellent communication and collaboration skill
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.