Bittrex, the premier U.S. blockchain trading platform, and Bittrex Labs seeks a Lead Engineer of Research & Development. Founded by three cybersecurity engineers in 2014, the mission of Bittrex is to catalyze advancement of the blockchain industry by fostering innovation and incubating new and emerging technology.
As an integral part of Bittrex Labs, you will oversee technical assessments, road mapping, architecture and strategy for prospective products and features. The essential function is to validate design, development and systems specifications and manage them through to ensure that the technical solution is compatible with Bittrex's philosophies.
- Oversee and develop several projects simultaneously with diverse technologies in a fast phase environment
- Ability to create architecture level technical solutions with a fundamental understanding of long-term scale-ability
- Understanding blockchain technology
- Experience in building consumer-facing products
- Experience in building high availability cloud-based solutions
- Experience in building API, desktop, and mobile solutions
- Experience in managing remote engineering teams
- Experience in building technical solutions for the financial services industry
- Experience with ReactJS, Redux, Typescript
- Experience in Microsoft’s cloud infrastructure technology
- Experience building trading solutions for digital or traditional asset classes
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.