Bittrex, the premier U.S. blockchain trading platform, is seeking developers to join our growing engineering team. Founded by three cybersecurity engineers in 2014, the mission of Bittrex is to catalyze advancement of the blockchain industry by fostering innovation and incubating new and emerging technology. Due to the overwhelming success of the company, we’re looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our exceptional team.
We are passionate about uptime, code correctness, and quality and we are hiring additional engineers that share our values to help build the next generation of our wallet infrastructure and interfaces to external blockchain.
In particular, we are looking for Sr. Software Engineers who are used to working on large production codebases and possess a relentless drive for getting it right the first time.
- Working on large production codebases where you must get it right the first time
- Work with others on the development team to architect the next generation of our wallet infrastructure
- Work with external blockchain teams to integrate new coins onto our trading platform
- 5+ years experience building enterprise systems
- Expertise in a modern Object-Oriented language such as C#, Java, or C++
- Strong background in implementing databases, microservices and long-running data processing applications
- Expertise in building and designing APIs (REST, Websockets)
- Solid understanding of DB design concepts, transactional models and programming methods
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure) is a plus
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science is preferred
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.