Bittrex, the leading blockchain technology provider and cryptocurrency exchange, is hiring developers! We are looking for talented individuals that will help us push the boundaries of blockchain technology and drive innovation within the industry. If this sounds like you, we would love to have you join our rapidly growing team.
The development team is small. We are passionate about uptime, code correctness, and quality and we are hiring additional engineers that share our values to help build the next generation of solutions and trading tools.
In particular, we are looking for Software Engineers (Wallets) who are used to working on large production codebases and possess a relentless drive for getting it right the first time. We have fun while we work, and always appreciate people who can maintain a sense of humor under any situation.
- Develop a deep understanding of blockchain projects and their software components to facilitate their integration into the Bittrex wallet infrastructure
- Build software components and services that integrate with blockchain APIs to enable monitoring and transferring of funds to/from the exchange platform
- Drive enhancements to our Wallet framework to improve scalability, maintainability, and configurability
- Contribute to the team’s operational excellence, building tools, and frameworks to streamline/automate aspects of the blockchain integration process
- Build new Wallet products and features in alignment with Bittrex business initiatives.
- Nurture an awareness/understanding of blockchain developments with the rest of the organization to surface opportunities for technical and business innovation
- 3-5 years of software development experience in one or more object-oriented programming languages (e.g. C#, Java, C++)
- Experience with service-oriented architectures and RESTful API design
- Experience with development on Windows and Linux (or Unix-style) OSes
- Proficient in object-oriented analysis and design and application of software design patterns
- Experience building data-driven software components with enterprise relational database systems (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with modern version control systems such as Git
- S. in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
Greater consideration will be given to those applicants who can demonstrate the following skills:
- Understanding of cryptography and security fundamentals
- Understanding of blockchain technologies, peer networking, smart contracts, etc.
- Experience building services on cloud infrastructure (e.g. Azure, AWS)
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.