Bittrex, the leading blockchain technology provider and cryptocurrency exchange, is hiring developers! We are looking for talented individuals that will help us push the boundaries of blockchain technology and drive innovation within the industry. If this sounds like you, we would love to have you join our rapidly growing team.
The development team is small but still growing. We are obsessive about uptime, code correctness, and delivering quality results. We are hiring additional engineers that share our values to help build the next generation of our backend solutions and trading tools.
In particular, we are looking for Backend Software Engineers who are used to working on large production codebases and possess a determination for getting it right the first time. We have fun while we work, and always appreciate people who can maintain a sense of humor under any situation.
- Working on large production codebases where every change can have a huge impact
- Work with others on the development team to build high performance and robust backend platform code
- Ship quality code that is used by millions
- 3-5 years of experience working on the backend
- Expertise in C#, Java, or similar
- Solid understanding of DB design concepts, familiar with SQL or other enterprise database systems
- Experience implementing business critical database applications, micro-services and/or long-running backend data processing applications
- Ability to build fault-tolerant services that recover from errors
- Track record of delivering high-quality results
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.