The development team is small. We are passionate about uptime, code correctness, and quality and we are hiring additional engineers that share our values to help build the next generation of solutions and trading tools.
In particular, we are looking for Sr. Full Stack Engineer who are used to working on large production codebases and possess a relentless drive for getting it right the first time. We really enjoy people who can maintain a sharp sense of humor in stressful situations.
- Working on large production codebases where you must get it right the first time
- Work with others on the development team to build full stack solutions and trading tools
- Work on production code that is used by millions of users
- 5+ years experience building enterprise systems
- Expertise in C#, HTML, CSS, and modern JS frameworks (we're using ReactJS on the frontend)
- Server-side experience with ASP.Net (MVC and Core)
- Strong background implementing across the entire web stack. (From consuming various APIs for data & services, internal data models, to the presentation layer with databinding and state management)
- Experience leveraging pre-processors such as Grunt to generate compact, deployable front-end builds.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science is preferred.
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.