BitTitan empowers IT professionals to properly assess, deploy, and manage technology solutions in a cloud-first world. We have successfully delivered IT software solutions to more than 6.5 million end users across 31,000 customers in 155 countries. We have offices in the Seattle area and in Singapore, plus remote employees in dozens of countries. We share a global commitment to providing our customers with agile tools that meet the needs of active managed services providers. Our mission is to build a platform where businesses discover, implement, and manage a vast collection of IT services through automation. We are empowering our customers to be more profitable in the cloud era.
Here’s why you should work for BitTitan
Bring your experience, your talent, and your creative energy and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that encourages hard work and a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation…you’re going to love it.
We are looking for a Software Engineer Intern based in the Singapore office.
Responsibilities: the kind of sh*t you'll get done includes...
- Design scalable code able to process large volumes of data
- Promote designs that ensure code consistency and reuse
- Work with sales and marketing to prioritize features and deliver on schedule
- Improve code quality via testing and instrumentation code
- Participate in and lead code reviews
Skills/expertise: we want to meet you if you're all about...
- Energetic personality
- 0 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's or Master's in science or engineering preferred
- Solid written English skills
- Strong software design aptitude
- Deep troubleshooting skills (ex: packet sniffing, debugging, etc.)
- Ability to work at all levels of the stack (database, back-end, front-end)
- Familiarity with DNS, email systems, etc.
- Experience with strongly typed object-oriented programming (C#, Java)
- Be self-Driven
Ideal fit: you might be perfect for us if...
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Email technology expertise (ex: email routing, email migration, anti-spam, etc.)
- Track record of shipping scalable, efficient code
- Knowledge of advanced algorithms and techniques (ex: code profiling)
BitTitan is an Equal Opportunity Employer