BitTitan® empowers IT service professionals to successfully deploy and manage cloud technologies through automation. BitTitan is the developer of MigrationWiz®, the industry-leading SaaS solution for mailbox, document, public-folder and Microsoft Teams migrations between a wide range of Sources and Destinations. Additionally, Voleer is BitTitan’s solution that centralizes and automates IT tasks, helping empower IT service professionals to streamline daily operations and eliminate redundancies. Since 2009, BitTitan has moved over 19 million users to the cloud for 43,000 customers in 187 countries and supports leading cloud ecosystems including Microsoft, Amazon, Google and Dropbox. BitTitan is a global company with offices in Seattle and Singapore.
As a Support Manager at BitTitan, you will serve as a Shift Support Manager for a highly motivated team to provide world-class customer experience. We are seeking for someone who will drive the team to make every customer a positive reference and ensure long-term stickiness & adoption of our cloud migration product. You will be responsible for the process, quality and management of resources driving the response to customer inquiries.
In this job, you will:
- Drive quality and performance of our support technicians and engineers to deliver the highest quality customer experience
- Manage customer escalations and coordinate cross-functionally on their resolution and expectation management
- Collaborate with Product Support Engineers to ensure product feedback and support tooling delivers on the efficiency and effectiveness of the Support Organization
- Structure and provide initial and ongoing training to ensure employee success and growth
- Represent the customers’ voice when collaborating with other departments internally to co-develop processes & best practices for serving customers
- Report out both internal & customer KPI’s and success metrics
- Foster and mentor the team to uphold effective and efficient customer support
We would love to speak with you if you have:
- 4+ years of management experience in Customer Success, Support, IT or related disciplines for a global B2B tech, SaaS or enterprise software business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Experience building and managing a high performing global 24/7 Customer Support team that consistently meets it SLAs and KPIs.
- Knowledge of IT principals and specifically Google and Microsoft ecosystems
- Strong analytical skills with an aptitude for translating quantitative and qualitative customer data into action plans
- Worked cross-functionally to help make customers be more successful
- Ability to establish, mentor, and inspire delivery against performance metrics
- Track record of identifying issues and finding creative ways of solving the problem with positive outcomes
Extras that will give you an edge:
- Has been part of a successful leadership team in a scaling, start-up environment
- Experience with Exchange Administration (or any other email collaboration platform)
- Experience using PowerShell for automation, implementation, and data extraction
- Experience with Zendesk, JIRA, Microsoft, Salesforce
Bring your experience, your talent, your creative energy, and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that is collaborative, customer centric, professional, and encourages hard work with a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation… you’re going to love it!
At BitTitan, Inc. we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we embrace it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity.