BitTitan empowers IT professionals to properly assess, deploy, and manage technology solutions in a cloud-first world. We have successfully delivered IT software solutions to more than 6.5 million end users across 31,000 customers in 155 countries. We share a global commitment to providing our customers with agile tools that meet the needs of active managed services providers. Our mission is to build a platform where businesses discover, implement, and manage a vast collection of IT services through automation. We are empowering our customers to be more profitable in the cloud era.
The Manager, Support is responsible for the process, quality and management of resources driving the response to customer inquiries.
In this job, you will:
- Hire great talent that adds to our culture
- Inspire a positive and can-do attitude to tackle any problem in front of them
- Retain the best by providing constant feedback, coaching, and motivation
- Exhibit and inspire the highest levels of customer empathy and curiosity
- Demonstrating and instructing how to meet and communicate with the customer where they are at.
- Manage customer communications and expectations to resolve their issues and questions effectively and efficiently
- Facilitate and demonstrate effective and documented reproduction and problem identification
- Actively evaluate staffing levels, methods, and communications strategies to ensure quality and timely execution of responses
- Facilitate and orchestrate training to increase the breadth and scope of knowledge to assist customers
- Drive and manage resources to achieve performance measures while delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Execute red-to-green improvement plans change targeted metrics ultimately moving the impact goals.
We would love to speak with you if you have:
- 4+ years of management experience in Customer Success, Support, or related disciplines for a global B2B tech, SaaS or enterprise software business
- Bachelor’s degree required in an appropriate field of study.
- Experience building and managing a high performing global 24/7 Customer Support team that consistently meets it SLAs and KPIs.
- Has been part of a successful leadership team in a scaling, start-up environment.
- Knows both their customer’s success metrics and those of the department
- People person: Loves working with people and providing top tier customer support to solve problems, teaching and training, and has examples of making a customer wildly successful.
- Proven track record of adding value to multiple teams. Will work cross-functionally to help make customers be more successful.
- Present and communicate value, influence decision making, and convey credibly at all levels of the organization including the executive level.
- Proven track record of identifying customer pain points, uncovering additional revenue opportunities, and showing empathy to those they work with
- Ability to manage multiple projects and activities at a time while paying strict attention to detail and deadlines.
- Track record of identifying issues and finding creative ways of solving the problem with positive outcomes.
- Inspire others’ commitment to their work and organizational excellence
- Technology and systems: Comfortable with the following software: Zendesk, JIRA, Microsoft, Salesforce
- Verbal and written fluency in English required
Bring your experience, your talent, your creative energy, and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that is collaborative, customer centric, professional, and encourages hard work with a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation… you’re going to love it!
At BitTitan, Inc. we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we embrace it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity.