Voleer centralizes the assessment, deployment, management and remediation of IT needs whether it be an on-premise server, SaaS application, IoT device and more. Our platform can reach across networks and cloud environments to help you manage business outcomes, not technologies, with a single button. Our out-of-the-box automation allows you to achieve ROI immediately by eliminating the repetitive tasks and improving employee satisfaction.
Voleer is a BitTitan product. BitTitan® empowers IT service professionals to successfully deploy and manage cloud technologies through automation. Since 2009, BitTitan has moved over 19 million users to the cloud for 43,000 customers in 187 countries and supports leading cloud ecosystems including Microsoft, Amazon, Google and Dropbox. BitTitan is a global company with offices in Seattle and Singapore.
As a Customer Success Manager, APAC for Voleer, you will be the trusted partner for customers to achieve success with our product through onboarding, enablement, training and troubleshooting. If you love providing stellar customer service and crave customers coming back for more, we want to speak with you!
In this job, you will:
- Kickstart the enablement of product to customers on use case and product functionality
- Act as a prime responder to support and resolve customers’ requests and/or issues through email, outbound phone support or any other possible communication available
- Drive adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion of monthly recurring revenue, and advocacy across your portfolio
- Address and clarify customers’ queries regarding product capabilities
- Document policies and procedures into a knowledge base (KB) environment
- Provide internal escalation support on customers’ issues
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients throughout the customer lifecycle
We would love to speak with you if you have:
- A great passion for cloud technologies!
- 5 years+ of relevant experience with cloud service providers
- Knowledge of Microsoft O365 and Azure tenant management
- Basic knowledge of PowerShell
- Innovative troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues using debugging tools
- Excellent communication skills to deliver on-point advice to customers
- Worked collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to achieve targets
- Sensitive to keep confidentiality of customers’ Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Passion for providing “an extra mile” customer service
Extras that will give you an edge:
- Experience with Exchange Administration (or any other email collaboration platform)
- Experience using PowerShell for automation, implementation, and data extraction
- Knowledge of Office 365, Azure, Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016
- Ability to pro-actively identify ways to enhance or improve programs, processes, and systems
- Knowledge of Directory services (DirSync, AADSync, Active Directory / domains)
- Microsoft technical certifications, including the MCSE, MCSA, and prior MCITP certifications with Exchange emphasis
- Able to manage projects from pre-sales through post deployment support and meet reasonable deadlines
Bring your experience, your talent, your creative energy, and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that is collaborative, customer centric, professional, and encourages hard work with a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation… you’re going to love it!
At BitTitan, Inc. we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we embrace it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity.