Voleer centralizes the assessment, deployment, management and remediation of IT needs whether it be an on-premise server, SaaS application, IoT device and more. Our platform can reach across networks and cloud environments to help you manage business outcomes, not technologies, with a single button. Our out-of-the-box automation allows you to achieve ROI immediately by eliminating the repetitive tasks and improving employee satisfaction.
Voleer is a BitTitan product. BitTitan® empowers IT service professionals to successfully deploy and manage cloud technologies through automation. Since 2009, BitTitan has moved over 19 million users to the cloud for 43,000 customers in 187 countries and supports leading cloud ecosystems including Microsoft, Amazon, Google and Dropbox. BitTitan is a global company with offices in Seattle and Singapore.
As a Cloud Solution Architect, APAC at BitTitan for Voleer, you will understand customers’ overall business applications portfolio, IT and business priorities to implement architectures and solutions by utilizing PaaS, DevOps & Advanced Application coding. You will be the trusted partner for key IT decision makers to achieve success with our platform through onboarding, enablement, training and troubleshooting with your technical expertise.
In this job, you will:
- Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects, successful deployments, and integration
- Ensure all solutions exhibit high levels of system architecture, enterprise software and concepts, performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
- Validate the integration viability according to customers’ needs through DevOps Testing
- Work with customers to replace or integrate existing processes with automation
- Assess the Customers' knowledge of overall cloud readiness to support customers through a structured learning plan and ensure its delivery through partners
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge of market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community
- Document policies and procedures into a knowledge base (KB) environment
- Drive adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion of monthly recurring revenue, and advocacy across your portfolio
- Training customers on how to maximise the platform’s capability
- Be the Voice of the Customer; Share insights and best practices, and connect with Voleer’s Automation Team to remove key blockers
We would love to speak with you if you have:
- A great passion for cloud technologies!
- 5 years+ of technical consultant experience involving with integration of enterprise applications and deployment projects in Microsoft environment
- Experience using PowerShell for automation, implementation, and data extraction
- Innovative troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues using debugging tools
- Proven track record of building deep technical; relationships with key IT stakeholders in large or highly strategic accounts
- Experience in managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects
- Sensitive to keep confidentiality of customers’ Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Passion for providing “an extra mile” customer service
Extras that will give you an edge:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/IT/Engineering
- ITSM, CSA, Firewall Certification
Bring your experience, your talent, your creative energy, and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that is collaborative, customer centric, professional, and encourages hard work with a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation… you’re going to love it!
At BitTitan, Inc. we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we embrace it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity.