Contracts Manager - Legal Department
BitTitan empowers IT professionals to properly assess, deploy, and manage technology solutions in a cloud-first world. We have successfully delivered IT software solutions to more than 6.5 million end users across 31,000 customers in 155 countries. We have offices in the Seattle area and in Singapore, plus remote employees in dozens of countries. We share a global commitment to providing our customers with agile tools that meet the needs of active managed services providers. Our mission is to build a platform where businesses discover, implement, and manage a vast collection of IT services through automation. We are empowering our customers to be more profitable in the cloud era.
Here’s why you should work for BitTitan
Bring your experience, your talent, and your creative energy and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that encourages hard work and a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation…you’re going to love it.
BitTitan is looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to review, negotiate, edit, and administer contracts across its business units. The ideal candidate is practical, business-minded, and highly motivated. Demonstrated experience in the following areas is preferred: negotiating complex contracts (customer, vendor, international), and partnering closely with business units (including sales and business development).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the creation, management, maintenance, and audit of comprehensive contracting policies, processes, and documentation to ensure compliance with company policy and needs
- Review, redline, and negotiate general commercial transactions ranging from standard sales and vendor contracts to one-off, complex, high-dollar-value transactions
- Work closely with internal business teams, customers, vendors, and partners to move deals through to close
- Identify and explain commercial agreement terms and associated risks to the relevant business stakeholders and interpret contract requirements, obligations and risk assessment or exposure and advise on same.
- Build-out and maintain BitTitan’s agreement template library
- Manage BitTitan’s contract database and ensure compliance with existing contractual requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree, required; JD preferred but not required
- 4+ years of contract management, paralegal, or other relevant experience with a law firm or corporate legal department
- Sound judgement and ability to analyze situations and information
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to coordinate effectively across disciplines and time zones, gain trust and confidence with colleagues at many different levels and are clear and concise in your communications
- Well-organized and hard-working, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure
- Entrepreneurial mind set with the ability to think strategically, influence the entire organization, and not be afraid to get in the trenches and execute
BitTitan, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.