BitTitan empowers IT professionals to properly assess, deploy, and manage technology solutions in a cloud-first world. We have successfully delivered IT software solutions to more than 6.5 million end users across 31,000 customers in 155 countries. We have offices in the Seattle area and in Singapore, plus remote employees in dozens of countries. We share a global commitment to providing our customers with agile tools that meet the needs of active managed services providers. Our mission is to build a platform where businesses discover, implement, and manage a vast collection of IT services through automation. We are empowering our customers to be more profitable in the cloud era.
Here’s why you should work for BitTitan
Bring your experience, your talent, and your creative energy and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that encourages hard work and a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation…you’re going to love it.
BitTitan is looking for an experienced Marketing Account Manager to Increase Google Business and overall sales revenue with Google partners through enhanced relationship development and daily management, including Google enablement and BitTitan Sales enablement
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities will include developing go-to-market strategies for assigned partners and executing on all elements of the demand mix, including sales promotions and incentives, webinars, email communications, product updates, partner training programs, and partner loyalty and incentive programs.
Manage and grow Google relationship for BitTitan
- Liaise with Google Partner Development Manager, weekly meetings, content and catalog updates
- Manage quarterly Google newsletter, develop content and manage Microsoft list
- Determine marketing opportunities to market to internal Google employees (PDMs, BDMs, Account Managers, Leadership) such as events, meetings, webinars, etc.
- Develop Google enablement materials for Google FTEs and Microsoft partners
- Discover promotional opportunities, including promotion funding and attachment opportunities within Google Teams.
- Discover new contact globally to replicate relationships and promotional activities in other key regions
Work with Product Management to maintain Google Partnership Status Level
- Support BitTitan Sales and distribution teams with Google marketing materials and relationship development
- Work across internal BitTitan team owners align initiatives and facilitate communication across various Google groups and teams.
- Roadmap discussions; Focus group meetings; get BitTitan on Google's radar
- Re-purpose marketing materials for Google vertical market solutions, find and develop new contacts.
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field, with a background in sales and marketing or account management if not specifically in channel development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship/team building and account management skills
- Leadership qualities that reflect a self-motivated individual with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Five years high-tech industry experience with extensive successful experience with software reselling channels and working with reselling partners
- Software sales and marketing experience, including ERP, Accounting, CRM, and Software-as-a-Service/Cloud Computing business applications
BitTitan, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.