BitTitan empowers IT professionals to properly assess, deploy, and manage technology solutions in a cloud-first world. We have successfully delivered IT software solutions to more than 6.5 million end users across 31,000 customers in 155 countries. We have offices in the Seattle area and in Singapore, plus remote employees in dozens of countries. We share a global commitment to providing our customers with agile tools that meet the needs of active managed services providers. Our mission is to build a platform where businesses discover, implement, and manage a vast collection of IT services through automation. We are empowering our customers to be more profitable in the cloud era.
Here’s why you should work for BitTitan
Bring your experience, your talent, and your creative energy and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that encourages hard work and a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation…you’re going to love it.
The following information details the primary duties and responsibilities for BitTitan's Channel Sales Specialist ( ANZ ). There may be additional aspects to the job which management can provide. The company reserves the right to modify and revise job descriptions as business needs dictate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and execute a ANZ channel sales strategy for each channel partner assigned with primary focus on key distributors
- Have responsibility for our distributors in ANZ – including being the point of contact and having the distribution ANZ quota
- Have responsibility for the full Microsoft relationship in ANZ – including being the point of contact
- Achieve 100% of quarterly and full year channel sales ( ANZ ) quotas assigned
- Attending APAC monthly forecast calls – Opening, Mid-Month and Closing
- Execute effective QBRs with key distributors involving account managers, marketing, product management, and sales management as appropriate to achieve assigned channel quotas
- Enable and manage long-term relationships with assigned channel partners to support business goals and to execute channel strategies
- Drive consistent and predictable channel bookings through joint business planning and ongoing channel enablement
- Grow and maintain effective internal BitTitan relationships to maximize speed-to-market and opportunity closings
- Prepare compelling visual presentations to communicate BitTitan’s value proposition
- Drive strategic/large deals to exceed revenue targets
- Working with marketing, identify and develop new contacts, leads, and opportunities resulting in net new customer growth through your channel partners
- Ensure effective training and use of SFDC for distributor planning, contact information, opportunity management, forecasting, and win/loss analysis
- Travel as appropriate to work with partners and customers to grow your business and provide product requirements back to BitTitan
- Demonstrate cultural awareness for local customs and business processes fortifying the company’s value proposition as a global supplier of cloud based, SaaS solutions
- Collaborate and coordinate with peers
- Seek feedback and facilitate discussion for making decisions
- Work Quality
- Produce accurate and thorough work while maintaining high standards
- Complete work in a timely and consistent manner
- Customer Service
- Commit to resolve customer problems by meeting or exceeding expectations
- Plan and carry out tasks with minimal supervision
- Analyze problems skillfully to make sound decisions based on facts through gathering information, weighing alternatives, and assessing and taking informed risks
- Challenge conventional practices, propose alternative solutions to existing problems, and evaluate outcomes and results
- Job knowledge/technical knowledge
- Demonstrate and share knowledge of techniques, skills, and procedures with team members to assist in the proactive identification and solution of issues
- Attention to detail
- Follow detailed procedures and ensure documentation and data accuracy in systems like Salesforce.com
- Achieve 100% of quarterly and yearly assigned revenue quotas
- Achieve any assigned customer satisfaction metrics for your channel partners
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Sales experience requirements:
- 3-4 years of sales, quota-carrying experience
- 2-3 years in channel sales in ANZ region
- Demonstrated history developing partner relationships and successful global outcomes
- Demonstrated personal leadership in driving new sales and meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills including formal and informal presentations
- Experience in technology industry specifically in cloud-based SaaS environments
- Works effectively with internal teams, i.e. account managers, marketing, product, finance, customer support, and sales management.
- Adept at handling ambiguous issues/assignments
- Comfortable delivering client-facing presentations
- Desire to work in a mid-sized, entrepreneurial company with a can‐do attitude
- Proven success in selling and closing customers, creating value, and managing a pipeline.
- Successful sales negotiation skills at every level with client organizations, with experience influencing and selling to executive level decision-maker.
- Capable of engaging in key probing questions for specialty products and can promote key value proposition and answer baseline questions about all specialty products.
- A business or technical Bachelor's degree applicable to the technology industry.
- Read and communicate fluently in the English language