Title: Senior Analyst, Corporate Development
BitTitan is the true startup success story. Growing from humble beginnings in the basement of our CEO’s home in 2007, BitTitan has become the global leader in cloud enablement. We have successfully delivered IT software solutions to more than 15 million end users, across 40,000 customers, in 187 countries. We have offices in the Seattle area and in Singapore, as well as remote employees in many other countries. We are a cloud first company with agile tools that meet the needs of cloud adoption and management. Our mission is to build a platform where businesses discover, implement, and manage a vast collection of IT services through automation. We are empowering our customers to be more profitable in the cloud era.
Are you a dynamic individual interested in M&A, corporate strategy and financial operations? Do you want to work for a rapidly growing SaaS company with a twelve-year track record of success, and be based in the Seattle area? Then this position at BitTitan is for you!
In this position, you will be a key member of the finance team and will help BitTitan in developing and executing strategic plans, including capital raising and M&A. You will be responsible for building and improving forecast models, providing strategic decision support for management through ad hoc analysis. You will uncover and deliver insights to the leadership team and advise on important business decisions that impact BitTitan’s customers, partners, and employees. You will be involved in the full M&A and capital raising transaction lifecycle from strategy formulation and target identification through execution and integration. This requires you to maintain deep knowledge of BitTitan’s markets and relevant companies within those markets, identify opportunities for inorganic growth and provide recommendations to BitTitan’s leaders.
Given the multi-dimensional nature of the role, we are seeking someone who has a combination of strong quantitative skills, project management skills, communication skills and a commitment to continuous learning.
- Identify and evaluate potential merger & acquisition opportunities.
- Assist in all aspects of capital raising activities.
- Play significant role in deal execution including structuring, negotiations, due diligence, financial modeling, integration and project management.
- Prepare financial presentations for BitTitan’s leaders as well as external parties.
- Build, maintain and enhance BitTitan’s company financial model.
- Work with management and functional leaders to create and monitor progress against the annual budget.
- Prepare and review monthly reporting packages including detailed financial analysis; contribute insightful financial commentaries and documents to support key financial deliverables.
- Assist management to identify and evaluate strategic initiatives; coordinate projects to address these strategic opportunities / risks.
- Develop and standardize reporting across orgs to educate and influence key stakeholders.
- Provide analytical support for cross-functional partners including sales, marketing, operations and product.
- Help drive the Company’s annual planning and budgeting process.
- Work on ad hoc strategic projects for the CEO, VP of Finance, and engineering leadership.
- Identify and measure key performance indicators that drive business performance
- Bachelor's Degree from a top university
- 1+ years of experience in corporate development, or as an investment banking analyst
- Strong leadership skills required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required. Experience with SQL a plus.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to compete complex tasks
- Work experience in a global organization preferred
- Entrepreneurial mind set with the ability to think strategically, influence the entire organization, and not be afraid to get in the trenches and execute;
BitTitan, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.