Senior Full-Stack UI Engineer - Voleer
We've been in the cloud business since before it became mainstream. Since then, we’ve seen IT professionals struggle to keep up with ever-growing demands and less resources. The deployment and management of hundreds of applications using dozens of tools is inefficient – we recognized that there needed to be a better way.
This is why we created Voleer. A system that centralizes the assessment, deployment, management and remediation of IT needs whether it be an on-premise server, SaaS application, IoT device and more. Our platform can reach across networks and cloud environments to help you manage business outcomes, not technologies, with a single button. Furthermore, our out-of-the-box automation allows you to achieve ROI immediately by eliminating the repetitive tasks and improving employee satisfaction. Getting IT together has never been so easy.
- Design and implement high-quality, scalable UI code in TypeScript and React
- Design and implement features in our customer-facing CLI tool using TypeScript and Node.js
- Design and implement supporting server-side code in Node.js, Express, and Apollo GraphQL
- Troubleshoot issues escalated from the support team and provide a resolution within a timely manner
- Perform code reviews to identify potential improvements and to prevent errors before approving and releasing the code
- Help drive the design of features with the engineering team by participating in design review meetings, ensuring that new features fit into the existing architecture
- Participate in weekly planning meetings to help organize and prioritize work
- Help to communicate, document and provide training on features delivered
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science or engineering preferred, relevant experience will be considered
- 4+ years of software development engineering
- Proven ability to design and ship high-quality, scalable SaaS solutions
- Experience working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Ability and desire to push ideas and features forward
- Familiar with both object-oriented and functional approaches to solving problems
- Familiarity with at least one statically typed language
- Experience developing single-page applications with React
- Experience working with TypeScript
- Experience working with GraphQL
Here’s why you should work for BitTitan
BitTitan empowers IT professionals to properly assess, deploy, and manage technology solutions in a cloud-first world. We have successfully delivered IT software solutions to more than 6.5 million end users across 31,000 customers in 155 countries. We have offices in the Seattle area and in Singapore, plus remote employees in dozens of countries. We share a global commitment to providing our customers with agile tools that meet the needs of active managed services providers. Our mission is to build a platform where businesses discover, implement, and manage a vast collection of IT services through automation. We are empowering our customers to be more profitable in the cloud era.
We're a team, family, and community that works hard and has fun doing it. We are committed to creating a transparent, collaborative, and fun culture that attracts people passionate about what we do and working with each other.
At BitTitan we are working to build our next-generation platform for IT services automation. As an engineer at BitTitan, you will work as part of a collaborative team with a focus on constant learning and improvement. Our team strives to be cross-functional, and there are opportunities to extend your impact into new areas from time to time rather than being required to stick only to a specific skillset. We appreciate engineers who have great ideas to share and the desire to help us on the path to making those ideas a reality.
Bring your experience, your talent, and your creative energy and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that encourages hard work and a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation…you’re going to love it.
BitTitan, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.