We've been in the cloud business since before it became mainstream. Since then, we’ve seen IT professionals struggle to keep up with ever-growing demands and less resources. The deployment and management of hundreds of applications using dozens of tools is inefficient – we recognized that there needed to be a better way.
This is why we created Voleer. A system that centralizes the assessment, deployment, management and remediation of IT needs whether it be an on-premise server, SaaS application, IoT device and more. Our platform can reach across networks and cloud environments to help you manage business outcomes, not technologies, with a single button. Furthermore, our out-of-the-box automation allows you to achieve ROI immediately by eliminating the repetitive tasks and improving employee satisfaction. Getting IT together has never been so easy.
Voleer is a BitTitan product. BitTitan empowers IT professionals to properly assess, deploy, and manage technology solutions in a cloud-first world. We have successfully delivered IT software solutions to more than 15 million end users across 40,000 customers in 187 countries. We have offices in the Seattle area and in Singapore, plus remote employees in dozens of countries. We share a global commitment to providing our customers with agile tools that meet the needs of active managed services providers. Our mission is to build a platform where businesses discover, implement, and manage a vast collection of IT services through automation. We are empowering our customers to be more profitable in the cloud era.
In this role, you will:
- Design and implement high-quality, scalable UI code in TypeScript and React
- Design and implement features in our customer-facing CLI tool using TypeScript and Node.js
- Design and implement supporting server-side code in Node.js, Express, and Apollo GraphQL
- Troubleshoot issues escalated from the support team and provide a resolution within a timely manner
- Perform code reviews to identify potential improvements and to prevent errors before approving and releasing the code
- Help drive the design of features with the engineering team by participating in design review meetings, ensuring that new features fit into the existing architecture
- Participate in weekly planning meetings to help organize and prioritize work
- Help to communicate, document and provide training on features delivered
We would love to speak with you if you have:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science or engineering preferred, relevant experience will be considered
- 4+ years of software development engineering
- Experience developing single-page applications with React
- Proven ability to design and ship high-quality, scalable SaaS solutions
- Experience working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Ability and desire to push ideas and features forward
Extras that will give you an edge:
- Familiar with both object-oriented and functional approaches to solving problems
- Familiarity with at least one statically typed language
- Experience working with TypeScript
- Experience working with GraphQL
Bring your experience, your talent, your creative energy, and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that is collaborative, customer centric, professional, and encourages hard work with a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation… you’re going to love it!
At BitTitan, Inc. we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we embrace it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity.