We've been in the cloud business since before it became mainstream. Since then, we’ve seen IT professionals struggle to keep up with ever-growing demands and less resources. The deployment and management of hundreds of applications using dozens of tools is inefficient – we recognized that there needed to be a better way.
This is why we created Voleer. A system that centralizes the assessment, deployment, management and remediation of IT needs whether it be an on-premise server, SaaS application, IoT device and more. Our platform can reach across networks and cloud environments to help you manage business outcomes, not technologies, with a single button. Furthermore, our out-of-the-box automation allows you to achieve ROI immediately by eliminating the repetitive tasks and improving employee satisfaction. Getting IT together has never been so easy.
Voleer is a BitTitan product. BitTitan empowers IT professionals to properly assess, deploy, and manage technology solutions in a cloud-first world. We have successfully delivered IT software solutions to more than 15 million end users across 40,000 customers in 187 countries. We have offices in the Seattle area and in Singapore, plus remote employees in dozens of countries. We share a global commitment to providing our customers with agile tools that meet the needs of active managed services providers. Our mission is to build a platform where businesses discover, implement, and manage a vast collection of IT services through automation. We are empowering our customers to be more profitable in the cloud era.
Here’s why you should work for BitTitan
Bring your experience, your talent, and your creative energy and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. The number one reason employees will tell you why they work at BitTitan is because of our culture. We have a unique culture that is collaborative, customer centric, professional, learning and encourages hard work with a layer of fun that keeps us in balanced. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation…you’re going to love it.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, implement, monitor, and maintain deployment infrastructure, ensuring a stable and secure environment for our customers
- Work with developers and stakeholders to design systems and deployments that fit the needs of the software and its users
- Own and improve upon our CI/CD pipeline in Azure DevOps
- Ensure systems reliability by implementing processes and best practices for verifying deployments through monitoring and automated testing
- Design and implement changes to the product codebase to support infrastructure management
- Troubleshoot issues escalated from the support team and provide a resolution within a timely manner
- Perform code reviews to identify potential improvements and to prevent errors before approving and releasing the code
- Help drive the design of features with the engineering team by participating in design review meetings, ensuring that new features fit into the existing architecture
- Participate in weekly planning meetings to help organize and prioritize work
- Help to communicate, document and provide training on features delivered
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science or engineering preferred, relevant experience will be considered
- 4+ years of experience managing enterprise infrastructure and deployments
- Working with PaaS providers such as Azure, AWS, or similar platforms
- Managing containerized deployments with Kubernetes, Helm, and related tooling
- Managing the deployment of cross-platform, distributed software written in multiple languages, targeting Linux and Windows server environments
- Proficient in at least one shell scripting language such as bash, PowerShell, etc.
- Proficient in one or more application programming languages such as C#, Java, Go, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Proven ability to design and ship high-quality, scalable SaaS solutions
- Working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Ability and desire to push ideas and features forward
- Azure ecosystem, products, and services
- Provisioning and configuration management tools
BitTitan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.