BitTitan empowers IT professionals to properly assess, deploy, and manage technology solutions in a cloud-first world. We have successfully delivered IT software solutions to more than 6.5 million end users across 31,000 customers in 155 countries. We have offices in the Seattle area and in Singapore, plus remote employees in dozens of countries. We share a global commitment to providing our customers with agile tools that meet the needs of active managed services providers. Our mission is to build a platform where businesses discover, implement, and manage a vast collection of IT services through automation. We are empowering our customers to be more profitable in the cloud era.
Here’s why you should work for BitTitan
Bring your experience, your talent, and your creative energy and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that encourages hard work and a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation…you’re going to love it.
BitTitan is looking for a Product Owner to join our amazing Product Management team in Singapore!
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Job Functions (other duties may be assigned)
- Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Familiarity with Agile development methods & practices, especially Scrum
- Detailed understanding of managed services and cloud services
- Develop a strong, clear understanding of the current system: features and capabilities, business logic, architecture, etc.
- Be an expert within the cloud migration space and communicate product needs and priorities to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Prioritize and manage the product backlog including escalations and incoming product requests from various stakeholders
- Balance prioritization of feature work, escalations, and technical debt
- Be the customer proxy when working with the development team to ensure that the product delights them
- Collaborate with Product Management, other Product Owners, and Engineering to ensure successful, on-time delivery of product and features
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Facilitate planning meetings, team retros and demos and provide support for each development sprint
- Ownership for the creation and delivery of training materials
- Establish a regular cadence with users to demonstrate new features, explain changes to product.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of our agile processes
- Support defining minimum viable product (MVP) and analyzing feasibility
- Ability to articulate and document the customers' market problems clearly and separate distinct requirements from unstructured feedback and information.
- Ability to build strong rapport and relationships with customers to gain in-depth understanding of customers' problems and needs
- Participate in customer meetings to capture customer feedback and better understand and validate customer needs
- 4+ years of software product management/product owner experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to make quick and challenging decisions daily.
- Ability to influence a diverse group of stakeholders through strong leadership skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to lead the team to push the solution and progress.
- Experience promoting the voice of the customer/user within an organization
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, plus Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- Read and communicate fluently in the English language
- Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or SCRUM.org PSPO certification
BitTitan is an equal opportunity employer