BitTitan empowers IT professionals to properly assess, deploy, and manage technology solutions in a cloud-first world. We have successfully delivered IT software solutions to more than 6.5 million end users across 31,000 customers in 155 countries. We have offices in the Seattle area and in Singapore, plus remote employees in dozens of countries. We share a global commitment to providing our customers with agile tools that meet the needs of active managed services providers. Our mission is to build a platform where businesses discover, implement, and manage a vast collection of IT services through automation. We are empowering our customers to be more profitable in the cloud era.
Here’s why you should work for BitTitan
At BitTitan we are taking our industry-leading migration solution to the next level in terms of performance and scalability while implementing new features requested by our large customer base.
As an engineer within the MigrationWiz team, you will work as part of a collaborative team with a focus on constant learning and improvement. Our team strives to be cross-functional, and there are opportunities to extend your impact into new areas from time to time rather than being required to stick only to a specific skillset. We appreciate engineers who have great ideas to share and the desire to help us on the path to making those ideas a reality.
Bring your experience, your talent, and your creative energy and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that encourages hard work and a layer of fun that keeps us in balance.
BitTitan is looking for a Front-End Developer to join our MigrationWiz team in Bellevue!
Our Front-End stack consists primarily of Ember.js on top of RESTful ASP.NET Web APIs, and we are always interested in bringing in new technologies when appropriate.
- Master, maintain, modernize, and improve our existing applications and codebase
- Design and implement new UI components, features, and applications
- Design, maintain, and develop RESTful web services to be consumed by UI applications
- Collaborate with DevOps to manage and improve upon our CI build and deployment pipeline
- Lead and participate in code reviews for every pull request
- Work with your Scrum team to plan sprints and deliver features
- Work closely with UX and Product Owners to consider the end users who will be using the result of your efforts
- Work with your teammates to discover, learn, and adopt new technologies when appropriate
- Experience developing sophisticated single-page applications using libraries/frameworks such as Ember.js, React, Vue.js, or Angular
- Experience working with server-side frameworks such as .NET MVC, Rails, Django, Express, etc.
- Experience developing and working with REST APIs
- Experience working with CSS preprocessors such as LESS, SASS, or Stylus.
- Experience using Git for version control
- Passion for writing maintainable, well-tested code that is understandable by both computers and humans
- Desire to work together to define requirements, and refine based on feedback received over the course of multiple iterations
- Ability and desire to bring ideas to the table and collaborate to solve problems
- History of practicing and promoting good software development practices
- Passion for learning and improvement, and a desire to share what you’ve learned with those around you
- BS degree in a technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
BitTitan, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.