Director, EMEA Sales
BitTitan empowers IT professionals to properly assess, deploy, and manage technology solutions in a cloud-first world. We have successfully delivered IT software solutions to more than 6.5 million end users across 31,000 customers in 155 countries. We have offices in the Seattle area and in Singapore, plus remote employees in dozens of countries. We share a global commitment to providing our customers with agile tools that meet the needs of active managed services providers. Our mission is to build a platform where businesses discover, implement, and manage a vast collection of IT services through automation. We are empowering our customers to be more profitable in the cloud era.
Here’s why you should work for BitTitan
Bring your experience, your talent, and your creative energy and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that encourages hard work and a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation…you’re going to love it.
The following information details the primary duties and responsibilities for BitTitan’s Director, EMEA Sales. There may be additional aspects to the job which management can provide. The company reserves the right to modify and revise job descriptions as business needs dictate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and execute the Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) Sales strategy working with the VP, Global Sales
- Lead and manage Account Managers, Solutions Sales Specialists, and Leads Sales Specialists to achieve individual and team quotas
- Execute effective account planning to deliver maximum revenue
- Grow and maintain effective business relationships internal to BitTitan to ensure maximum effectiveness of the sales organization
- Prepare compelling visual presentations to communicate BitTitan’s value proposition
- Drive strategic/large deals to exceed revenue targets
- Working with marketing, identify and develop new contacts, leads, and opportunities resulting in net new customer growth
- Working with product management, ensure the “voice-of-the-customer” is heard in product development and delivery
- Be the thought leader for the EMEA market by developing and communicating insights so that BitTitan is better positioned to serve the region
- Ensure effective training and use of SFDC for account planning, contact information, opportunity management, forecasting, and win/loss analysis
- Travel within EMEA to work with employees, partners, and customers to grow your business and provide product requirements back to BitTitan
- Demonstrate cultural awareness for local customs and business processes fortifying the company’s value proposition as a global supplier of cloud based, SaaS solutions
- Leads and manages the EMEA Sales team
- Develops talent for more senior sales roles including sales management
- Provides performance feedback on a continuous basis to direct reports
- Models the behaviors that are consistent with BitTitan’s core values and ethics policies
- Collaborate and coordinate with peers
- Seek feedback and facilitate discussion for making decisions
- Work Quality
- Produce accurate and thorough work while maintaining high standards
- Complete work in a timely and consistent manner
- Customer Service
- Commit to resolve customer problems by meeting or exceeding expectations
- Plan and carry out tasks with minimal supervision
- Analyze problems skillfully to make sound decisions based on facts through gathering information, weighing alternatives, and assessing and taking informed risks
- Challenge conventional practices, propose alternative solutions to existing problems, and evaluate outcomes and results
- Job knowledge/technical knowledge
- Demonstrate and share knowledge of techniques, skills, and procedures with team members to assist in the proactive identification and solution of issues
- Attention to detail
- Follow detailed procedures and ensure documentation and data accuracy in systems like Salesforce.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 7-10 years of sales, quota-carrying experience of which 3-4 years in sales management
- Demonstrated personal leadership in driving new sales, motivating selling teams, and meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Strategic thinker who brings insight and ideas to BitTitan
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills including formal and informal presentations
- Experience in technology industry specifically in cloud-based SaaS environments
- Works effectively with internal teams, i.e. marketing, product, finance, client services and the executive leadership team
- Adept at handling ambiguous issues/assignments
- Comfortable delivering client-facing presentations
- Desire to work in a mid-sized, entrepreneurial company with a can‐do attitude
- A business or technical Bachelor's degree applicable to the technology industry.
- Read and communicate fluently in the English language
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or special needs consideration.
- Mobility: frequent use of keyboard; frequent sitting for long period of time; occasional bending or squatting.
- Lifting: frequently up to 10 pounds; occasionally up to 25 pounds.
- Vision: constant use of overall vision; frequent reading and close-up work; occasional color and depth vision.
- Dexterity: frequent repetitive motion; frequent writing; frequent grasping, holding, and reaching.
- Hearing/Talking: frequent hearing and talking, in person and on the phone.
- Emotional/Psychological: frequent decision-making and concentration; frequent public and/or co-worker contact/interruptions; occasional working alone.
- Environmental: frequent exposure to moderate level of noise.
BitTitan, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.