BitTitan empowers IT professionals to properly assess, deploy, and manage technology solutions in a cloud-first world. We have successfully delivered IT software solutions to more than 6.5 million end users across 31,000 customers in 155 countries. We have offices in the Seattle area and in Singapore, plus remote employees in dozens of countries. We share a global commitment to providing our customers with agile tools that meet the needs of active managed services providers. Our mission is to build a platform where businesses discover, implement, and manage a vast collection of IT services through automation. We are empowering our customers to be more profitable in the cloud era.
Here’s why you should work for BitTitan
At BitTitan we are working to build our next-generation platform for IT services automation. As an employee at BitTitan, you will work as part of a collaborative team with a focus on constant learning and improvement. Our team strives to be cross-functional, and there are opportunities to extend your impact into new areas from time to time rather than being required to stick only to a specific skillset. We appreciate employees who have great ideas to share and the desire to help us on the path to making those ideas a reality.
Bring your sale experience, your talent, and your creative energy and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that encourages hard work and a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation…you’re going to love it.
BitTitan is looking for a Strategic Account Executive to join our sales team working in our Bellevue, WA office (sorry, remote office is not an option for this position). This role will be working on our latest product, Voleer, and will be integral in the growth of this exciting new offering. Our platform can reach across networks and cloud environments to help our clients manage business outcomes, not technologies, with a single button. Furthermore, our out-of-the-box automation allows clients to achieve ROI immediately by eliminating the repetitive tasks and improving employee satisfaction. Getting IT together has never been so easy.
- Utilize a consultative approach to clearly understand prospect requirements and needs to craft and present product solutions to partners/customers
- Use your sales and technical acumen to deliver compelling product demonstrations and value propositions of BitTitan’s product offerings including the features, ROI, competitive advantages, and pricing
- Keep a pulse on the competition and BitTitan’s point-counterpoint value proposition against key competitors
- Respond to inbound product and/or information requests and leads via phone, email and live chat to clarify needs and fully explain product offerings
- Develop and close new opportunities from marketing (webinars, campaigns, events), and other sources
- Identify the customer buying authority/ key decision makers, their timelines and budget levels or thresholds
- Convert prospect opportunities into new clients either directly or through a distributor
- Demonstrate your data-driven operational excellence by tracking all sales activity using salesforce (SFDC) to track current contact information, list of all opportunities, timely and accurate forecasting, customer quotes, and closing out opportunities with thorough win/loss reporting data
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or IT – with a preference for an MBA or equivalent work-related experience.
- Successful sales experience in a technology-related business; past inside sales experience and/or field sales experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to sell software solutions in a highly competitive space
- Ability to work effectively with multiple internal teams (marketing, product, finance, legal, customer support, and the executive leadership team)
- Comfortable in a data-driven business model utilizing metrics to support sales activity and account performance
- Experience with the Salesforce (SFDC) platform or other client relationship management tools for prospect and account management activities
- Highly organized with ability to work in fast-paced startup environment.
- Have a true passion for customer service and sales
- Self-directed, positive, motivated, and resourceful
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adept at handling ambiguous issues/assignments
- Proven track record of customer satisfaction or sales in SaaS, PaaS or software
- Knowledge of Cloud and Enterprise technology solutions
- Office 365, Microsoft 365, Azure, G Suite, SFDC, etc
- Automation & scripting; PowerShell
BitTitan, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.