BitTitan empowers IT professionals to properly assess, deploy, and manage technology solutions in a cloud-first world. We have successfully delivered IT software solutions to more than 6.5 million end users across 31,000 customers in 155 countries. We have offices in the Seattle area and in Singapore, plus remote employees in dozens of countries. We share a global commitment to providing our customers with agile tools that meet the needs of active managed services providers. Our mission is to build a platform where businesses discover, implement, and manage a vast collection of IT services through automation. We are empowering our customers to be more profitable in the cloud era.
Here’s why you should work for BitTitan
Bring your experience, your talent, and your creative energy and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that encourages hard work and a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation…you’re going to love it.
This position will manage the day-to-day administration of the Vice Presidents of HR and Product. The Executive Assistant is required to possess the ability to conduct problem solving, analysis, initiative, sound and independent judgment in all matters. Maintaining confidentiality in all matters related to staff. The ideal candidate will be a fast learner with experience working with little to no guidance. We are looking for a detail-oriented planner with the demonstrated ability to communicate and respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility and grace under pressure and aggressive timelines.
Description of the Role
- Manage Executive’s calendars and daily workflow, juggling competing priorities as necessary and making appropriate and informed decisions regarding available time.
- Acts as liaison with other departments, including high-level staff such as CEO’s office, VP of HR’s Leadership Team and the VP of Product’s team members to ensure the successful management of calendars and other projects which are led by the VP of HR and Products teams.
- Oversee and manage various business administration and management functions for the VP of HR’s office and make recommendations for improved processes and procedures.
- Handles sensitive and confidential staffing/organizational and personnel matters for the VPs their respective staff.
- Arrange/coordinate meetings, appointments, travel arrangements, conference calls, etc.
- Process all invoices for the VP of HR’s office to include, vendor payments as well as employee expenses.
- Maintain and updates department organization charts.
- Create, revise and/or prepare PowerPoint presentation materials.
- Compose, edit and prepare correspondence, reports and/or memos, etc.
- Assist department in carrying out various human resources programs and procedures for all
- High School Diploma minimally required. Bachelor’s Degree desired, but not required.
- Successfully demonstrated a minimum of 5 years as a senior executive assistant supporting executives in a small-medium sized company. Experienced with supporting multiple executives strongly desired.
- Demonstrated and proven advanced skills using Microsoft Office Suite tools (Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, Power point and Visio).
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Be detail-oriented, prompt, flexible, and dependable.
- Be highly organized and able to handle a variety of duties with aggressive deadlines.
- Effectively create and use written material, and be at ease working with senior staff
- Ability to multi-task and exercise considerable judgment and initiative
- Physical Demands
- Mobility: frequent use of keyboard; frequent sitting for long period of time; occasional bending or squatting.
- Lifting: Frequently up to 10 pounds; occasionally up to 25 pounds.
- Vision: constant use of overall vision; frequent reading and close-up work; occasional color and depth vision.
- Dexterity: frequent repetitive motion; frequent writing; frequent grasping, holding, and reaching.
- Hearing/Talking: frequent hearing and talking, in person and on the phone.
- Emotional/Psychological: frequent decision-making and concentration; frequent public and/or co-worker contact/interruptions; occasional working alone.
- Environmental: frequent exposure to moderate level of noise.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or special needs consideration.
BitTitan, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.