BitTitan empowers IT professionals to properly assess, deploy, and manage technology solutions in a cloud-first world. We have successfully delivered IT software solutions to more than 6.5 million end users across 31,000 customers in 155 countries. We have offices in the Seattle area and in Singapore, plus remote employees in dozens of countries. We share a global commitment to providing our customers with agile tools that meet the needs of active managed services providers. Our mission is to build a platform where businesses discover, implement, and manage a vast collection of IT services through automation. We are empowering our customers to be more profitable in the cloud era.
Here’s why you should work for BitTitan
We are seeking a Visual/UX Designer (Contractor) for up to a 6-month contract to help develop workflows and designs to effectively communicate interaction and design concepts. Bring your experience, your talent, and your creative energy and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that encourages hard work and a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation…you’re going to love it.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Job Functions (other duties may be assigned)
- Produce deliverables that are professional, polished, visually appealing, and support best practices with a minimal amount of oversight
- Develop workflows and designs to effectively communicate interaction and design concepts
- Take complex product concepts and data and bring them to life simply and beautifully through visual storytelling be that images, illustration, animation or infographics
- Establish and maintain consistency of brand assets (logos, fonts, color palettes, tone of voice, key messaging, taglines and more) across all marketing collateral
- Deliver design language components that are adopted and are deployed into the BitTitan UI Kit
- Support engineering teammates with final development and launch of products, ensuring flawless design delivery
- Present and defend your designs to fellow creatives and organizational stakeholders
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 3+ years as a professional creative
- Experience in designing digital B2B products.
- Strong aesthetic style, creativity, and a knack for pushing the boundaries of digital experiences
- Strong skills in design fundamentals such as knowledge of composition, form, shape and color, layout, typography
- Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, and can manage multiple projects under minimal supervision
- Possess a natural inclination towards user experience and general usability, ensuring quality accordingly
- Strong understanding of user centric principle, design, and software development
- Ability to operate in an agile, entrepreneurial environment
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet important deadlines
- A keen eye for design and knowledge of the latest visual trends
- Demonstrable fluency with Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, or equivalent design tool
- Exceptional portfolio of work spanning multiple projects
- Strong illustration skills, motion graphics/animation experience is a plus
- Degree in human computer interaction, interaction design, visual design, or equivalent work experience
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate fluently and effectively in English
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or special needs consideration.
- Mobility: frequent use of keyboard; frequent sitting for long period of time; occasional bending or squatting.
- Lifting: Frequently up to 10 pounds; occasionally up to 25 pounds.
- Vision: constant use of overall vision; frequent reading and close-up work; occasional color and depth vision.
- Dexterity: frequent repetitive motion; frequent writing; frequent grasping, holding, and reaching.
- Hearing/Talking: frequent hearing and talking, in person and on the phone.
- Emotional/Psychological: frequent decision-making and concentration; frequent public and/or co-worker contact/interruptions; occasional working alone.
- Environmental: frequent exposure to moderate level of noise.
BitTitan, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.