BitTitan empowers IT professionals to properly assess, deploy, and manage technology solutions in a cloud-first world. We have successfully delivered IT software solutions to more than 6.5 million end users across 31,000 customers in 155 countries. We have offices in the Seattle area and in Singapore, plus remote employees in dozens of countries. We share a global commitment to providing our customers with agile tools that meet the needs of active managed services providers. Our mission is to build a platform where businesses discover, implement, and manage a vast collection of IT services through automation. We are empowering our customers to be more profitable in the cloud era.
Here’s why you should work for BitTitan
Bring your experience, your talent, and your creative energy and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that encourages hard work and a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation…you’re going to love it.
- Provide timely and effective customer service by greeting customers, in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner.
- Manage and respond to large amounts of inbound Support Requests via Zendesk Ticket emails in a timely and efficient fashion
- Identify customers’ needs, pain points, business requirements in order clarify and confirm information. Research every issue and provide solutions, alternative recommendations, and/or escalate if needed.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution(s) and provide additional feedback and customer education as needed.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by going “the extra mile” to provide exceptional customer satisfaction
- Recommend migration steps depending on the situation.
- Identify and resolve authentication issues.
- Provide feedback to Knowledge Management team of need to create, update, and/or discontinue Knowledge Base articles
- Analyze and diagnose migration performance issues and rectify as appropriate
- Maintain a high customer satisfaction average rating of 90% or higher
- Associates degree in computer science or engineering preferred or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience diagnosing, troubleshooting, or repairing technology products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills along with active listening, must be able to read and communicate effectively in English
- Troubleshooting skills
- Monitor and respond to tickets in queue and provide status update to clients
- Passion for providing great customer experience
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of email/networking protocols (e.g.: SMTP, EWS, IMAP, DNS, and RFCs)
- System Administration experience
- Knowledge of email and collaboration platforms (e.g.: Office 365, Exchange, G-suite, Lotus Notes, GroupWise, Zimbra, etc.)
- Experience using PowerShell for automation, implementation, and data extraction
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or special needs consideration.
- Mobility: frequent use of keyboard; frequent sitting for long period of time; occasional bending or squatting.
- Lifting: Frequently up to 10 pounds; occasionally up to 25 pounds.
- Vision: constant use of overall vision; frequent reading and close-up work; occasional color and depth vision.
- Dexterity: frequent repetitive motion; frequent writing; frequent grasping, holding, and reaching.
- Hearing/Talking: frequent hearing and talking, in person and on the phone.
- Emotional/Psychological: frequent decision-making and concentration; frequent public and/or co-worker contact/interruptions; occasional working alone.
- Environmental: frequent exposure to moderate level of noise.
BitTitan, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.