BitTitan empowers IT professionals to properly assess, deploy, and manage technology solutions in a cloud-first world. We have successfully delivered IT software solutions to more than 6.5 million end users across 31,000 customers in 155 countries. We have offices in the Seattle area and in Singapore, plus remote employees in dozens of countries. We share a global commitment to providing our customers with agile tools that meet the needs of active managed services providers. Our mission is to build a platform where businesses discover, implement, and manage a vast collection of IT services through automation. We are empowering our customers to be more profitable in the cloud era.
Here’s why you should work for BitTitan
Bring your experience, your talent, and your creative energy and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that encourages hard work and a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation…you’re going to love it.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Job Functions (other duties may be assigned)
- Manage all inbound leads assigned by qualifying them into opportunities, assigning them to a more appropriate department to handle/help, or discarding them as not an appropriate opportunity to pass to an opportunity owner
- Execute all outbound campaigns to develop leads into opportunities
- Respond to inbound product and/or information requests via phone, email and live chat to clarify needs and fully explain product offerings
- Address any obstacles and/or resistance that could impact the prospect/lead from becoming an opportunity
- Identify the customer buying authority/ key decision makers, their timelines and budget levels or thresholds
- Utilize a consultative approach to clearly understand prospect requirements and needs to craft and present product solutions to customers
- Develop deep product knowledge of BitTitan’s offerings including the features, competitive advantages, and pricing
- Through needs determination discussion with prospective customers qualify prospects to advance the sales process
- Track all sales activities and pipeline in CRM to ensure accurate reporting and lead passing
- Triage inbound requests to the appropriate channel when needed
- Collaborate and coordinate with peers
- Seek feedback and facilitate discussion for making decisions
- Work Quality
- Produce accurate and thorough work while maintaining high standards
- Complete work in a timely and consistent manner
- Customer Service
- Commit to resolve customer problems by meeting or exceeding expectations
- Plan and carry out tasks with minimal supervision
- Analyze problems skillfully to make sound decisions based on facts through gathering information, weighing alternatives, and assessing and taking informed risks
- Challenge conventional practices, propose alternative solutions to existing problems, and evaluate outcomes and results
- Job knowledge/technical knowledge
- Demonstrate and share knowledge of techniques, skills, and procedures with team members to assist in the proactive identification and solution of issues
- Attention to detail
- Follow detailed procedures and ensure documentation and data accuracy in systems like Salesforce.com
- Achieve assigned quarterly targets for number of leads converted to closed-won opportunities
- Achieve daily call goals for inbound leads and outbound campaigns
- Achieve an MQL to Opportunity conversion rate of 20%+ and MQL to Closed Won conversion rate of 5%+
- Achieve NPI customer satisfaction targets for all contacts/prospects surveyed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 1+ years of inside sales experience or 2+ years of field sales experience
- Highly organized with ability to work in fast-paced startup environment.
- Self-directed, positive, motivated, and resourceful
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with business and technical contacts to position BitTitan offerings
- Proven track record of customer satisfaction
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have a true passion for customer service and sales
- Team player who inherently understands that while players score points, teams win championships
- Highly motivated self-starter who brings their A-game to work every day
- Experience in customer service or sales in SaaS, PaaS or software
- Multi-lingual is a plus
- Ability to use various tools and systems efficiently, e.g. Salesforce
- Technical sales experience and/or ability to learn past, current and future technology and cloud solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- Must be able to read and communicate effectively in English
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or special needs consideration.
- Mobility: frequent use of keyboard; frequent sitting for long period of time; occasional bending or squatting.
- Lifting: Frequently up to 10 pounds; occasionally up to 25 pounds.
- Vision: constant use of overall vision; frequent reading and close-up work; occasional color and depth vision.
- Dexterity: frequent repetitive motion; frequent writing; frequent grasping, holding, and reaching.
- Hearing/Talking: frequent hearing and talking, in person and on the phone.
- Emotional/Psychological: frequent decision-making and concentration; frequent public and/or co-worker contact/interruptions; occasional working alone.
- Environmental: frequent exposure to moderate level of noise.
BitTitan, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.