BitTitan empowers IT professionals to properly assess, deploy, and manage technology solutions in a cloud-first world. We have successfully migrated 123 million mailboxes across 36,000 customers in 187 countries. We have offices in the Seattle area and in Singapore, plus remote employees in dozens of countries. We share a global commitment to providing our customers with agile tools that meet the needs of active managed services providers. Our mission is to build a platform where businesses discover, implement, and manage a vast collection of IT services through automation. We are empowering our customers to be more profitable in the cloud era.
Here’s why you should work for BitTitan
Bring your experience, your talent, and your creative energy and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that encourages hard work and a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation…you’re going to love it.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, model, analyze, and implement compensation and incentive programs which are cost effective, observant of market trends and support the company’s short and long-term objectives; make recommendations and provide guidance to management.
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation programs and proactively recommends revisions and improvements to management as necessary.
- Provide quality advice and recommendations to management on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation and job evaluations including the design of creative solutions for specific compensation-related programs.
- Responsible for the administration of direct compensation for all levels of employees including the processing, recording and reporting of compensation-related actions taken.
- Responsible for job descriptions and performance evaluations.
- Develop, implement, and maintain documentation on all "add-on" rates, i.e. on-call, and shift differentials.
- Keep apprised of federal, state, and local compensation laws and regulations to ensure company compliance.
- Set strategy for comprehensive and competitive benefits offerings.
- Responsible for the compliant administration of all benefit programs.
- Ensure the proper management of the agency’s employee benefit program and records administration.
- Ensure the reconciliation and tracking of health and welfare benefit payments and audit documentation is established.
- Ensure compliance with agency policy, plan documents, rules and regulations, provider/broker agreements, and summary plan documents and certificates.
- Develop programs to monitor and reduce costs and improve delivery of benefit programs.
- Prepare and presents statistical reports on requested subjects to senior management and OSHA, as necessary.
- Direct and develops implementation of plans, policies, and programs affecting agency relations with the organization’s employees and their representatives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to proactively promote and demonstrate the BitTitan’s culture and values.
- Highly analytical and able to demonstrate composure and flexibility to adapt and respond to priority changes.
- Strong business and financial acumen, experience using data to inform problem solving and direction
- Excellent project management, organization, communication, interpersonal, collaboration, and relationship skills.
- In-depth knowledge of federal & state regulations pertaining to administration of compensation and benefits
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, HR or related field. Master’s Degree and/or CCP certification preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience in compensation, benefits and HRIS design and administration.
- 5 years of supervisory experience with proven proficiencies in prioritizing client issues, identifying critical client issues, and identifying training and process reengineering needs.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or special needs consideration.