BitTitan empowers IT professionals to properly assess, deploy, and manage technology solutions in a cloud-first world. We have successfully delivered IT software solutions to more than 6.5 million end users across 31,000 customers in 155 countries. We have offices in the Seattle area and in Singapore, plus remote employees in dozens of countries. We share a global commitment to providing our customers with agile tools that meet the needs of active managed services providers. Our mission is to build a platform where businesses discover, implement, and manage a vast collection of IT services through automation. We are empowering our customers to be more profitable in the cloud era.
Here’s why you should work for BitTitan
Bring your experience, your talent, and your creative energy and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that encourages hard work and a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation…you’re going to love it.
The following information details the primary duties and responsibilities for BitTitan's Senior Product Manager in the Product Management Department of the Company. There may be additional aspects to the job which management can provide an even more comprehensive understanding of all job elements. The company reserves the right to modify and revise job descriptions as business needs dictate.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Job Functions (other duties may be assigned)
- Research, understand market dynamics and trends, industry structure, and competitive landscape for BitTitan products
- Work with the Director of Product Management to drive product strategy, roadmap, and release plans
- Build and maintain the business case(s) for products, including market opportunity models, user personas, and top use cases
- Provide direction and business expertise related to product strategic initiatives such as entering new markets or countries in your region
- Engage and solidify relationships with customers through interviews, small group sessions, and broader market research. Gather and understand customer pain points, needs, and align with feature enhancements
- Document market and high-level customer requirements in Document market and high-level customer requirements in Epics and User Stories
- Engage with Engineering, on a daily and weekly basis, in a product owner role to ensure product meets customer requirements and expectations including sprint planning, retrospectives and standups
- Assist the marketing team in go-to-market planning, execution, messaging, and positioning of products for optimal impact
- Participate in specific sales opportunities (customer demos, roadmap alignment meetings, marketing events etc)
- Participate in sales enablement initiatives (training, roadmap presentations, etc.)
- Function in a product owner role, when needed, to ensure proper feature backlog prioritization, customer requirements and expectations during sprint planning, retrospectives and standups
- Participate in the business development and partnership building activities (demos for potential partners, roadmap alignments)
- Validate product development against the product vision and product requirements
- Track and report on key metrics of product success, including revenue and customer satisfaction
- 7+ years of software marketing/product management/product strategy experience
- 5+ years of product management/product strategy
- Working experience in planning and releasing software products to external customers in a SaaS environment
- Detailed understanding of managed services and cloud services
- Must be able to demonstrate both a passion for technology and a strong aptitude for business strategy
- The ability to perform market research, market analysis, and competitive intelligence studies, building models in Excel, analyzing large data sets, and reporting results.
- Written skills: Ability to articulate and document the customers' market problems clearly and separate distinct requirements from unstructured feedback and information.
- Interpersonal Skills: Ability to build strong rapport and relationships with customers so as to gain in-depth understanding of customers' problems and needs.
- Interviewing and listening skills: Ability to interview customers in order to comprehensively understand their market problem. Ability to understand and capture customer needs accurately. Willingness to accept and assimilate new or conflicting information into the product requirements.
- Presentation skills: Ability to both create the presentations, communicate directly with customers, and speak in front of small and large audiences
- Process / Methodology skills: Ability to structure and craft market requirements using a formal and structured methodology and to implement and/or follow the product planning process component of the product delivery process.
- Research Skills: Ability to perform market research, market analysis, and competitive intelligence studies. Comfort building models in excel, analyzing large data sets, and reporting results clearly and accurately.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering degree preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in other disciplines okay provided 7+ years demonstrated excellence as a Product Manager or Product Owner
- Read and communicate fluently in the English language
BitTitan is an Equal Opportunity Employer