BitTitan empowers IT professionals to properly assess, deploy, and manage technology solutions in a cloud-first world. We have successfully delivered IT software solutions to more than 6.5 million end users across 31,000 customers in 155 countries. We have offices in the Seattle area and in Singapore, plus remote employees in dozens of countries. We share a global commitment to providing our customers with agile tools that meet the needs of active managed services providers. Our mission is to build a platform where businesses discover, implement, and manage a vast collection of IT services through automation. We are empowering our customers to be more profitable in the cloud era.
Here’s why you should work for BitTitan
Bring your experience, your talent, and your creative energy and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that encourages hard work and a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation…you’re going to love it.
The following information details the primary duties and responsibilities for BitTitan's Field Marketing Manager in the Marketing Department of the Company. There may be additional aspects to the job which management can provide an even more comprehensive understanding of all job elements. The company reserves the right to modify and revise job descriptions as business needs dictate.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Job Functions (other duties may be assigned)
- Responsible for creation and execution of marketing plan to drive revenue for a new product with an established company through our inside sales team, to our partners and customers (IT Professionals)
- Developing and driving new product brand presence, profiles, across events and campaigns
- Define the new product marketing programs and go-to-market to scale in Americas
- Develop email campaigns, webinars, datasheets, whitepapers, blogs, social media posts, PowerPoints, and other marketing assets that generate leads
- Execute global field marketing materials to equip Americas with current marketing assets.
- Track ROI of global marketing activities to ensure effectiveness and research new global programs quarterly
- Maintaining project marketing schedules
- Willingness to travel approximately 20% per month
- Generating qualified leads: Americas
- Reach, Frequency and Yield metrics aligning with Sales team: Americas
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 5 - 7+ years relevant working experience
- B2B copywriting and product positioning experience
- Self-starter with a business development mentality
- Marketing project management skills
- Internal and customer stakeholder management skills
- Passion and interest in new cloud technology
- Role based in our Bellevue, WA office - HQ
- Experience in a B2B marketing cloud technology company
- Experience with partner, distribution, or channel marketing
- Understanding of SEO Optimization
- Project Management Professional Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS), in business, public relations, communications, marketing, computer science or a related field.
- Read and communicate fluently in the English language
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Mobility: frequent use of keyboard; frequent sitting for long period of time; occasional bending or squatting.
- Lifting: Frequently up to 10 pounds; occasionally up to 25 pounds.
- Vision: constant use of overall vision; frequent reading and close-up work; occasional color and depth vision.
- Dexterity: frequent repetitive motion; frequent writing; frequent grasping, holding, and reaching.
- Hearing/Talking: frequent hearing and talking, in person and on the phone.
- Emotional/Psychological: frequent decision-making and concentration; frequent public and/or co-worker contact/interruptions; occasional working alone.
- Environmental: frequent exposure to moderate level of noise.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or special needs consideration.
BitTitan, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.