BitTitan empowers IT professionals to properly assess, deploy, and manage technology solutions in a cloud-first world. We have successfully delivered IT software solutions to more than 6.5 million end users across 31,000 customers in 155 countries. We have offices in the Seattle area and in Singapore, plus remote employees in dozens of countries. We share a global commitment to providing our customers with agile tools that meet the needs of active managed services providers. Our mission is to build a platform where businesses discover, implement, and manage a vast collection of IT services through automation. We are empowering our customers to be more profitable in the cloud era.
Here’s why you should work for BitTitan
Bring your experience, your talent, and your creative energy and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that encourages hard work and a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation…you’re going to love it.
The following information details the primary duties and responsibilities for BitTitan’s Platform Sales Specialist in the Sales organization. There may be additional aspects to the job which management can provide. The company reserves the right to modify and revise job descriptions as business needs dictate.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Job Functions (other duties may be assigned)
- Utilize a consultative approach to clearly understand prospect requirements and needs to craft and present product solutions to partners/customers
- Sales and technical acumen to deliver compelling product demonstrations and value propositions of BitTitan’s product offerings including the features, ROI, competitive advantages, and pricing
- Understand the competition and BitTitan’s point-counterpoint value proposition against the key competitors
- Respond to inbound product and/or information requests via phone, email and live chat to clarify needs and fully explain product offerings
- Develop and close new opportunities from marketing (webinars, campaigns, events), and other sources
- Identify the customer buying authority/ key decision makers, their timelines and budget levels or thresholds
- Convert opportunities into closed won business either directly or through a distributor
- Demonstrate a data-driven operational excellence by tracking all sales activity using SFDC to provide current contact information, list of all opportunities, timely and accurate forecasting, customer quotes, and closing out opportunities with thorough win/loss reporting
- Achieve assigned quarterly targets for Reach, Frequency and Yield.
- Reach: new account adds
- Frequency: number of opportunities closed
- Yield: net seat adds per account
- Achieve daily productivity goals for inbound leads and outbound campaigns
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Successful sales experience in a technology-related business; past inside sales experience and/or field sales experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to sell software solutions in a highly competitive space
- Ability to work effectively with multiple internal teams (marketing, product, finance, legal, customer support, and the executive leadership team)
- Comfortable in a data-driven business model utilizing metrics to support sales activity and account performance
- Experience with the Salesforce (SFDC) platform for account management – contacts, opportunities, win/loss data
- Highly organized with ability to work in fast-paced startup environment.
- Have a true passion for customer service and sales
- Self-directed, positive, motivated, and resourceful
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adept at handling ambiguous issues/assignments
- Role based in our Bellevue, WA office - HQ
- Proven track record of customer satisfaction or sales in SaaS, PaaS or software
- Knowledge of and in Cloud and Enterprise technology solutions
- Office 365, Microsoft 365, Azure, G Suite, SFDC, etc
- Automation & scripting; PowerShell
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or IT – with a preference for an MBA or equivalent work-related experience.
- Must be able to read and communicate effectively in English
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- None Required