BitTitan empowers IT professionals to properly assess, deploy, and manage technology solutions in a cloud-first world. We have successfully delivered IT software solutions to more than 6.5 million end users across 31,000 customers in 155 countries. We have offices in the Seattle area and in Singapore, plus remote employees in dozens of countries. We share a global commitment to providing our customers with agile tools that meet the needs of active managed services providers. Our mission is to build a platform where businesses discover, implement, and manage a vast collection of IT services through automation. We are empowering our customers to be more profitable in the cloud era.
Here’s why you should work for BitTitan
Bring your experience, your talent, and your creative energy and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that encourages hard work and a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation…you’re going to love it.
The following information details the primary duties and responsibilities for BitTitan’s Senior Technical Sales Specialist in the Sales organization. There may be additional aspects to the job which management can provide. The company reserves the right to modify and revise job descriptions as business needs dictate.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Job Functions (other duties may be assigned)
- Present technical solutions to BitTitan customers and prospects explaining technical aspects and operating characteristics of BitTitan’s products
- Ability to leverage existing customers to drive new revenue opportunities
- Technical expert with a strong understanding of cloud-based products and SaaS applications
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written).
- Professional, assertive, and goal-oriented individual with excellent interpersonal skills
- Develop strong relationships in key customer accounts.
- Serve as a trusted adviser to customers and internal partners helping provide solutions to technical issues
- Mentors new Technical Sales Specialists during on-boarding process
- Provides technical sales enablement for new Account Managers, Solution Sales Specialists, and Leads Sales Specialists as assigned
- Collaborate and coordinate with peers effectively
- Seek feedback and facilitate discussions for making decisions and/or making changes
- Work Quality
- Produce accurate and thorough work
- Complete work in a timely and consistent manner
- Customer Service
- Commit to resolve customer problems by meeting or exceeding expectations
- Plan and carry out tasks with minimal supervision and undertakes additional responsibilities to respond to situations when they arise
- Analyze problems skillfully to make sound decisions based on facts, by gathering information, by weighing alternatives, and by assessing and taking informed risks
- Challenge conventional practices, propose alternative solutions to existing problems, and evaluate outcomes and results
- Job knowledge/technical knowledge
- Demonstrate and share knowledge of techniques, skills, and procedures to team members to assist in the proactive identification and solution of issues
- Attention to detail
- Follow detailed procedures and ensure documentation and data accuracy is provided
- Assist on sales calls as requested by Account Manager or other salesperson
- Develop sales enablement content for new salespeople
- Responsible for pre-sales coverage for assigned managed accounts
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- At least 3 years in pre-sales/post-sales technical sales roles
- Strong customer facing written and verbal communication skills
- Strong listening and question based technical discovery skills
- Microsoft O365, Azure, Exchange or SharePoint experience
- Must be effective in working both independently and in a team setting
- Enthusiastic, self-starter with a charismatic personality
- Skilled in working collaboratively, courteously, and tactfully with difficult situations and/or people to recognize issues and solve problems
- Respects confidentiality of all information related to customers' Personally identifiable information (PII)
- Passion for providing great customer experience
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Email technology expertise (e.g. email routing, email migration, anti-spam, etc.)
- Google G Suite experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerShell scripting
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/IT/Engineering is preferred
- Must be able to read and communicate effectively in English
- Fluency Japanese is required (Native speaker or JLPT N1 level)
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Microsoft MVP, MSCE or Messaging Certifications are a plus
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or special needs consideration.
- Mobility: frequent use of keyboard; frequent sitting for long periods of time; occasional bending or squatting.
- Lifting: Frequently up to 10 pounds; occasionally up to 25 pounds.
- Vision: constant use of overall vision; frequent reading and close-up work; occasional color and depth vision.