BitTitan empowers IT professionals to properly assess, deploy, and manage technology solutions in a cloud-first world. We have successfully delivered IT software solutions to more than 6.5 million end users across 31,000 customers in 155 countries. We have offices in the Seattle area and in Singapore, plus remote employees in dozens of countries. We share a global commitment to providing our customers with agile tools that meet the needs of active managed services providers. Our mission is to build a platform where businesses discover, implement, and manage a vast collection of IT services through automation. We are empowering our customers to be more profitable in the cloud era.
Here’s why you should work for BitTitan
Bring your experience, your talent, and your creative energy and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that encourages hard work and a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation…you’re going to love it.
The following information details the primary duties and responsibilities for BitTitan's Distribution Partner Marketing Coordinator in the Marketing Department of the Company. There may be additional aspects to the job which management can provide an even more comprehensive understanding of all job elements. The company reserves the right to modify and revise job descriptions as business needs dictate.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Job Functions (other duties may be assigned)
- Responsible for execution of global distribution marketing plan to drive revenue through inside sales representatives and partners (IT Professionals)
- Maintain company brand presence, profiles, and product listings across distribution marketplaces globally
- Drive net new marketing motions quarterly in EMEA, Americas, and APAC by teaming up with BitTitan distribution sales team
- Develop email campaigns, webinars, datasheets, whitepapers, blogs, social media posts, PowerPoints, and other marketing assets that generate leads on MigrationWiz
- Create sales enablement materials and go-to-market programs around Microsoft Office 365 and Google Cloud migrations
- Execute global field marketing materials to equip EMEA, Americas, and APAC with current marketing assets.
- Track ROI of paid global distribution marketing activities to ensure effectiveness and research new paid global distribution programs quarterly
- Willingness to travel approximately 20% per month
- Distribution revenue: worldwide, Americas, EMEA, APAC
- Net new partners acquired through distribution
- BitTitan brand awareness via localization
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3+ years working experience
- Marketing project management skills
- Internal and customer stakeholder management skills
- B2B copywriting experience
- Passion and interest in cloud technology
- Experience in a B2B marketing cloud technology company
- Experience with partner, distribution, or channel marketing
- Project Management Professional Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS), in business, public relations, communications, marketing or a related field.
- Read and communicate fluently in the English language
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Mobility: frequent use of keyboard; frequent sitting for long period of time; occasional bending or squatting.
- Lifting: Frequently up to 10 pounds; occasionally up to 25 pounds.
- Vision: constant use of overall vision; frequent reading and close-up work; occasional color and depth vision.
- Dexterity: frequent repetitive motion; frequent writing; frequent grasping, holding, and reaching.
- Hearing/Talking: frequent hearing and talking, in person and on the phone.
- Emotional/Psychological: frequent decision-making and concentration; frequent public and/or co-worker contact/interruptions; occasional working alone.
- Environmental: frequent exposure to moderate level of noise.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or special needs consideration.
BitTitan, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.