BitTitan empowers IT professionals to properly assess, deploy, and manage technology solutions in a cloud-first world. We have successfully delivered IT software solutions to more than 6.5 million end users across 31,000 customers in 155 countries. We have offices in the Seattle area and in Singapore, plus remote employees in dozens of countries. We share a global commitment to providing our customers with agile tools that meet the needs of active managed services providers. Our mission is to build a platform where businesses discover, implement, and manage a vast collection of IT services through automation. We are empowering our customers to be more profitable in the cloud era.
Here’s why you should work for BitTitan
Bring your experience, your talent, and your creative energy and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that encourages hard work and a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation…you’re going to love it.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Job Functions (other duties may be assigned)
- Develop product positioning, messaging, and collateral (including boilerplates, one pagers, battle cards, datasheets, sales decks/materials, digital copy, white papers, case studies, and more) that differentiates our products and solutions in our global markets
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Deliver training, presentations, and demos as necessary to help sales, partners and prospective customers understand the value and the benefits of doing business with BitTitan
- Plan and manage the launch of new features, products, and releases
- Become the expert in BitTitan products, and evangelize the aspects that allow us to win against the competition
- Be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to compete effectively against them
- Develop the strategy and own messaging for marketing programs, including customer advocacy initiatives, that increase demand for your products
- Partner with product management, sales, and marketing teams to support the go to market plans (channel programs/promotions, alliances, product positioning, sales, events, PR activities)
- Frequent engagement with inside and outside sales teams, channel partners, and distributors to ensure tight and consistent messaging is reaching current and prospective customers
- Demand generation – develop strategies to drive demand for your products through distribution, self-serve and sales
- Drive and expand focused industry analyst program to help position products and company thought leaders among key influencers
- (DOE) Manage Product Marketing Specialist
- Product line revenue
- Product line customer retention
- Product marketing plan, messaging and related product marketing elements
- Develop and deliver sale enablement tools and content
- Sales team satisfaction
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 5+ years of B2B product marketing for a technology company
- Excellent storytelling, written and verbal, an absolute must
- Interest in technology and how it helps transform today’s organizations
- Ability to influence others (co-workers, partners, and vendors)
- Proven ability to understand technology and explain its impact to multiple audiences
- Strong problem-solving skills and skilled at working effectively with matrixed, cross-functional teams
- Effective people and management/leadership skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Ability to prioritize multiple initiatives while working in a fast-paced, global environment
- Strong analytical skills and commercial curiosity
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time
- Experience in cloud technology e.g. SaaS, Office 365, Azure, G-Suite
- Experience with Microsoft and/or G-Suite Partner marketing
- Experience working with MSPs, distribution and/or end user IT departments
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS), in business/marketing, or related field
- Read and communicate fluently in the English language
- Mobility: frequent use of keyboard; frequent sitting for long period of time; occasional bending or squatting.
- Lifting: Frequently up to 10 pounds; occasionally up to 25 pounds.
- Vision: constant use of overall vision; frequent reading and close-up work; occasional color and depth vision.
- Dexterity: frequent repetitive motion; frequent writing; frequent grasping, holding, and reaching.
- Hearing/Talking: frequent hearing and talking, in person and on the phone.
- Emotional/Psychological: frequent decision-making and concentration; frequent public and/or co-worker contact/interruptions; occasional working alone.
- Environmental: frequent exposure to moderate level of noise.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or special needs consideration.
BitTitan, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.