BitTitan empowers IT professionals to properly assess, deploy, and manage technology solutions in a cloud-first world. We have successfully delivered IT software solutions to more than 6.5 million end users across 31,000 customers in 155 countries. We have offices in the Seattle area and in Singapore, plus remote employees in dozens of countries. We share a global commitment to providing our customers with agile tools that meet the needs of active managed services providers. Our mission is to build a platform where businesses discover, implement, and manage a vast collection of IT services through automation. We are empowering our customers to be more profitable in the cloud era.
Here’s why you should work for BitTitan
Bring your experience, your talent, and your creative energy and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that encourages hard work and a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation…you’re going to love it.
The marketing coordinator will be part of the demand generation team supporting company marketing demand generation initiatives and the BitTitan brand through webinar and social media coordination. This role will provide logistical support for our live and on-demand webinars as well as creating and publishing posts through our corporate social media channels. This position offers opportunities for growth with the possibility of taking on additional responsibilities or tasks based on candidate’s skill set and ambitions. Candidate must be energetic, motivated, a self-starter and team oriented.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Job Functions (other duties may be assigned)
- Lead all facets of the webinar program including securing speakers, promotion copywriting, managing timelines, webinar delivery, and execution and maintaining the overall webinar schedule.
- Build and manage a rich webinar calendar with topics that attract a qualified audience.
- Plan, manage, and coordinate 1 “live” webinar per quarter along with 3+ on-demand webinars per quarter.
- Work with our marketing team to promote webinar content through various channels to meet lead generation goals.
- Organize all necessary presentation material with speaker(s) and handle webinar practice run and speaker preparation to make sure the presentation runs smoothly for assigned webinars.
- Create and help execute webinar promotions through Marketo (email) and Hootsuite (social).
- Run post-webinar reports and share information, as appropriate.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily on our social media outlets (LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook) ensuring brand consistency.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and other departments to build out social media posts aligning with current campaigns, product/feature releases and company initiatives.
- Communicate with followers and respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design and profile content (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, etc.).
- Eye for design- work with graphic designer to come up with images/ curate images from stock of photos for posts.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
- Create and send out our weekly internal newsletter that consists of curated social posts for our employees to share on their own personal social media accounts.
- Track weekly and overall key performance indicators for both webinars and social (impressions, engagement, registrations, attendees, etc.), and provide reporting as needed.
- Marketing qualified leads specific to webinars (overall)
- Net new contacts/leads from webinars
- Social engagement, reach, leads, and customers
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 1-3 years relevant experience in a marketing/webinar/social media role.
- Outstanding organization and project management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, balance priorities and make decisions quickly.
- Obsessed with data and loves to use data to make actionable steps.
- Capable of working independently, with little supervision, in a fast-paced environment.
- Deadline oriented and creative problem solver.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Effective communicator and presenter.
- Strong "people" skills and ability to work with different personality types.
- Flexibility with hours (weekends, evenings) and comfort with possible travel.
- A true team player who feels accountable for other people's success.
- An entrepreneurial spirit capable of taking initiative with little to no direction.
- Will deliver the highest professional standards of excellence with each webinar/social media post produced.
- Loves to work hard, have fun, and live and breathe in positive company culture.
- Familiarity with Hootsuite or another social media management tool.
- Proficient in On24 and/or Camtasia as well as social media platforms, or a strong desire to learn.
- Proficient in Adobe: Photoshop, Acrobat, and Spark, or a strong desire to learn.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Teams, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.).
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS), preferably in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related area.
- Read and communicate fluently in the English language
- Mobility: frequent use of keyboard; frequent sitting for long period of time; occasional bending or squatting.
- Lifting: Frequently up to 10 pounds; occasionally up to 25 pounds.
- Vision: constant use of overall vision; frequent reading and close-up work; occasional color and depth vision.
- Dexterity: frequent repetitive motion; frequent writing; frequent grasping, holding, and reaching.
- Hearing/Talking: frequent hearing and talking, in person and on the phone.
- Emotional/Psychological: frequent decision-making and concentration; frequent public and/or co-worker contact/interruptions; occasional working alone.
- Environmental: frequent exposure to moderate level of noise.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or special needs consideration.
BitTitan, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.