BitTitan empowers IT professionals to properly assess, deploy, and manage technology solutions in a cloud-first world. We have successfully delivered IT software solutions to more than 6.5 million end users across 31,000 customers in 155 countries. We have offices in the Seattle area and in Singapore, plus remote employees in dozens of countries. We share a global commitment to providing our customers with agile tools that meet the needs of active managed services providers. Our mission is to build a platform where businesses discover, implement, and manage a vast collection of IT services through automation. We are empowering our customers to be more profitable in the cloud era.
Here’s why you should work for BitTitan
Bring your experience, your talent, and your creative energy and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that encourages hard work and a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation…you’re going to love it.
As the Director of Customer Success, you will be a member of the BitTitan executive team, reporting directly to the VP of Product. We are seeking a passionate and seasoned leader that loves customers, is data driven and thrives off driving process improvements. In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring our customers derive maximum value, increase adoption and understand their needs to ensure our products meet their needs in running a managed services business. You will be responsible for the design, architecture, execution and continuous improvement of a holistic customer engagement strategy, from onboarding, implementing, training and through support.
Outline of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead our Customer Success team, creating and executing a cohesive program strategy with tangible goals and performance, utilization, and quality metrics
- Drive delivery and success of services across BitTitan customers that are designed to grow usage, satisfaction, customer health, renewal/expansion, and likelihood to recommend BitTitan
- Drive delivery and success of health checks upon customers' request to move them toward a healthy state, effectively managing customer complaints/escalations
- Conduct ongoing market research and competitive analysis to identify opportunities for growth in Customer Success services
- Create and manage best practices and methodologies for successful Customer Success engagements throughout the customer lifecycle
- Collaborate with product, engineering, sales, and marketing to define key value propositions for our suite of products and services
- Collaborate with product, sales, and marketing to align strategy and execution so that the customer experience is consistent and optimal across all customer-facing activities
- Partner with the Product team to ensure training of our sales force on the value of Customer Success services
- Responsible for the coaching, mentoring and training needs of the Customer Success team, ensuring that the highest level of support and customer engagement is provided to our customers consistently
- Work cross-functionally and cross-culturally to identify company goals, objectives and benchmarks for customer conversions and advocacy
- Analyze existing data to help identify roadblocks, develop a vision and KPIs/metrics/ROI relative to any Customer Success investment made in our organization.
- Lead the team in annual and quarterly planning, keeping track of budget, and reporting on Customer Success initiatives’ performance, with a focus on ROI and revenue growth
- Recruit, motivate, and lead a team of Customer Success Managers to implement the strategy to the highest quality standards
- Successfully lead and manage a team of customer success managers, support engineers, support staff, and operations team members in both our Bellevue and Singapore location.
- Understands and successfully translates mission, vision, values into actionable goals and objectives continually for the Customer Success organization.
- Provides adequate structure, direction and feedback. Creates environment where staff feel valued, respected and empowered. Shows appreciation for and rewards individual and group excellence. Demonstrates high standards of ethics and fairness.
- Takes appropriate risks and encourages staff to do the same. Works through conflict and insures productive resolution. Maintains confidentiality of private and sensitive information. Provide regular coaching, feedback, and performance evaluations. Support skill development and career growth for team members
- Knows how to get things done in an effective and efficient manner with available resources. Plans and prioritizes work, sets and accomplishes goals, and completes quality work on schedule.
- Maintains a sense of urgency in accomplishing work. Strives to improve company and individual performance. Ensure the team has all necessary resources to achieve their goals. Define sound staffing needs and hiring strategies
- Takes personal responsibility, leads by example and conscientious. Demonstrates initiative and is committed to and enthusiastic about achieving company success
- Makes timely and sound decisions based on a combination of analysis, experience and judgment. Consults others, as appropriate. Understands and takes into consideration how decisions impact others.
- Develops and maintains adequate customer satisfaction levels with internal and external audiences. Demonstrates a bias toward service, quality and teamwork. Builds constructive and effective working relationships. Is committed to the success of all stakeholders
- Cultivates a culture of openness and information sharing. Demonstrates integrity and honesty in all communication. Provides constructive feedback, and actively support diversity and inclusion
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 8+ years of management experience in Customer Success, Professional Services, or related disciplines for a global B2B tech, SaaS or enterprise software business
- Bachelor’s degree required in an appropriate field of study. MBA preferred.
- Experience successfully working cross organizationally with senior leaders throughout the business.
- Experience building and managing a high performing global 24/7 Customer Support team that consistently meets it SLAs and KPIs.
- Experience building and managing a large knowledge base of technical content and a global community engagement platform.
- Experience designing and growing out a Customer Success Management team to drive an improved customer experience through onboarding and training for faster time to value and increased customer satisfaction.
- Strong analytical skills with an aptitude for translating quantitative and qualitative data into actionable plans
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement processes
- Experience driving both low-touch and high-touch customer engagement activities to success, including management of customer issues and escalations
- Experience managing budget and leading and scaling teams to need
- Work experience in a rapidly growing or rapidly changing environment
- Courage to lead strategically, yet the humility to know when to roll up your sleeves and operate tactically
- Proven track record for driving an innovative culture that translates into go-to-market successes and breakthrough
- Experience and capability to build new and immediate relationships of trust with our customers, your team and Company management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated success managing multiple projects with executive engagement in complex environments
- MBA or Master's Degree in an appropriate field of study
- Strong technical background and hands-on experience in cloud and enterprise technologies such as Azure, AWS, Office 365, and G Suite
- Familiarity with the Microsoft partner ecosystem
- Experience working with software development teams using Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Experience with JIRA or similar bug/ issue, project management tracking software
BitTitan is an Equal Opportunity Employer