About BitTitan and this opportunity
BitTitan empowers IT professionals to properly assess, deploy, and manage technology solutions in a cloud-first world. We have successfully delivered IT migration and automation software solutions to more than 6.5 million end users across 31,000 customers in 155 countries.
This position is full-time, located in our Seattle area office. BitTitan leverages Salesforce.com as a critical part of our Sales and Marketing efforts. In addition, the company is evaluating additional modules and features to help drive our strategic efforts in other functional areas. This role will act as the primary liaison for all administrative, development, integration, and evaluation activities related to the Salesforce.com platform. This person will partner with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Customer Success and IT to understand the underlying business requirements, suggest dynamic process and technical options, and implement the desired solutions. You should also have the ability to build quick real time prototypes / proof of concept solutions to help drive deliverable conversations.
Why join the team at BitTitan?
Bring your experience, your talent, and your creative energy to meet a diverse group of people and work in a high-performance team. We have a unique culture that encourages hard work with a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Learn more about life at BitTitan here: https://www.bittitan.com/our-story/culture/
- Be the expert and primary technical owner of the Salesforce.com environment;
- Lead the implementation of new features and functions to support the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success organizations;
- Provide feedback, technical options, and implementation estimates for the Salesforce.com project backlog;
- Partner with Sales Operations, Marketing, IT, Customer Success, and Finance teams to ensure proper governance and prioritization of project requests and ongoing initiatives;
- Ensure accurate synchronization between Salesforce.com and other integrated environments including Marketo;
- Apply and document Salesforce.com best practices to maintain data integrity;
- Evaluate, develop, deploy and support any necessary 3rd party app exchange applications
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a Salesforce.com administrative and development role
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce.com architecture, platform and functions including user permissions, workflows, configurations, triggers, dashboards, and data structures
- Experience supporting and deploying Salesforce.com Sales Cloud. Additional experience with Service Cloud, Knowledge Base, Communities, CPQ, eCommerce, Billing applications a plus.
- Experience building solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, including development in Force.com, Visualforce, Lightning, Apex, Web Services and API's
- Strong knowledge and grasp of relational database design and data modeling
- Proven experience as the technical domain expert on Salesforce.com development, and delivered optimal solution design and strategy
- Experience working with Business Systems Analysts, Sales Operations personnel, and Finance Analysts to understand business requirements and translating those into dynamic technical solutions;
- Experience collaborating with project managers to identify project achievements, tasks, and required resources to develop a detailed project plan
- Proven success in implementing multiple full life cycle SFDC implementation across modules
- Experience solving problems and fixing defects for production issues
- Salesforce Certified Developer or Salesforce Certified Architect certifications required
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation
- Ability to delegate tasks while providing guidance and oversight
- Innovative, motivated, organized, high energy team player
- Process and quality orientation with attention to detail
- Ability to work within a high-performance team