BitTitan empowers IT professionals to properly assess, deploy, and manage technology solutions in a cloud-first world. We have successfully delivered IT software solutions to more than 6.5 million end users across 31,000 customers in 155 countries. We have offices in the Seattle area and in Singapore, plus remote employees in dozens of countries. We share a global commitment to providing our customers with agile tools that meet the needs of active managed services providers. Our mission is to build a platform where businesses discover, implement, and manage a vast collection of IT services through automation. We are empowering our customers to be more profitable in the cloud era.
Here’s why you should work for BitTitan
Bring your experience, your talent, and your creative energy and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that encourages hard work and a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation…you’re going to love it.
The Director of Global Human Resources will provide strategic human resources leadership and vision in an innovative, diverse and changing organizational environment. This role will have ownership and oversight of talent acquisition, performance management and retention, total rewards, employee relations, training and development, and systems and compliance.
The Director of Global Human Resources serves as an integral member of the Senior Leadership Team. This role is accountable for developing and executing successful HR strategies and operational plans that directly support and align with the organization’s mission, vision, goals and objectives. Fulfills the roles of employee champion, management advocate, business partner, and change agent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the BitTitan Human Resources Department and drive the Company’s ability to maintain a professional, motivated and diverse workforce
- Create and execute the HR team vision, by establishing goals and initiatives that align with BitTitan’s business strategy
- Establish strategy and provide oversight for:
- Talent acquisition and retention
- Performance management
- Total Rewards
- Employee Relations
- Training and development
- Systems and compliance
- Change management and communications
- Performs other incidental and related duties and special projects as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 15+ years of professional HR experience and 7+ years leading the HR function, preferably in a technology related company
- Ability to communicate effectively in a multicultural, professional environment
- Strong ability to mentor employees and help them expand their knowledge and influence within the company
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated financial literacy of understanding and articulating the financial impact of HR decisions
- Excellent interpersonal skills, problem solving, and discernment
- Proven ability to work on assignments that are complex and sensitive in nature where independent action and a high degree of initiative are required in resolving problems and developing recommendations
- Superior writing, composition, English grammar skills a must
- A BA/BS in Business Administration or related field, MBA preferred
- SPHR, CP, or CEBS certification
- Leads and manages the Global Human Resources team
- Provides performance feedback on a continuous basis to direct reports
- Models the behaviors that are consistent with BitTitan’s core values and ethics policies
- Must be able to read and communicate effectively in the English language
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or special needs consideration.