BitTitan empowers IT professionals to properly assess, deploy, and manage technology solutions in a cloud-first world. We have successfully delivered IT software solutions to more than 6.5 million end users across 31,000 customers in 155 countries. We have offices in the Seattle area and in Singapore, plus remote employees in dozens of countries. We share a global commitment to providing our customers with agile tools that meet the needs of active managed services providers. Our mission is to build a platform where businesses discover, implement, and manage a vast collection of IT services through automation. We are empowering our customers to be more profitable in the cloud era.
Here’s why you should work for BitTitan
Bring your experience, your talent, and your creative energy and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that encourages hard work and a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation…you’re going to love it.
A sole contributor role who oversees the HR operations and provide consultative advice to the Singapore office of US based tech company BitTitan.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Oversee and manage the smooth execution of day-to-day HR operations and processes to ensure high quality delivery of all HR-related processes.
• Be the key advocate in ensuring consistent and disciplined application of HR policies, standards, guidelines and tools.
• Work along with the managers and guide them to ensure consistent approach to employee relations and performance management issues.
• Provide advice, guidance, coaching, and counseling to business managers to effectively meet business goals.
• Manage and administer the annual year-end performance/ salary increment and bonus process, in close collaboration with global HR colleagues.
• Provide trusted and sound HR Generalist advice to management and their teams on HR matters.
• Serve as the local HR point of contact and be the face of HR in the region (APAC/ Singapore).
• Maintain close liaison with line managers and HR colleagues by providing HR inputs on: costing and budgeting, training and development, talent management, C&B, performance management, employment law, and other employment related topics.
• At least 10 years of HR Business Partner/ Generalist experience.
• Self-motivated with ability to adapt positively to dynamic changes.
• Process a proven ability to be hands-on and able to handle tactical issues while still maintaining a strategic mindset.
• Highly familiar with the full suite of HR operations, with prior experience in HR business partnering.
• Be familiar with Singapore employment regulations and ensure compliance.
• Degree or Diploma in HR, Business, or other related field, or equivalent experience.
• Process strong interpersonal skills, confidence and maturity to interact effectively with all levels of staff within the organization.
BitTitan is an Equal Opportunity Employer