BitTitan empowers IT professionals to properly assess, deploy, and manage technology solutions in a cloud-first world. We have successfully delivered IT software solutions to more than 6.5 million end users across 31,000 customers in 155 countries. We have offices in the Seattle area and in Singapore, plus remote employees in dozens of countries. We share a global commitment to providing our customers with agile tools that meet the needs of active managed services providers. Our mission is to build a platform where businesses discover, implement, and manage a vast collection of IT services through automation. We are empowering our customers to be more profitable in the cloud era.
Here’s why you should work for BitTitan
Bring your experience, your talent, and your creative energy and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that encourages hard work and a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation…you’re going to love it.
BitTitan is looking to hire a Senior Cloud DevOps/Reliability Engineer to join our team in Bellevue!
Uptime, reliability, scalability and performance of our cloud infrastructure is critical for our customers’ success. This role will have a direct impact on ensuring that we exceed our customers’ expectations. In this senior role on the DevOps team you will have mission-critical responsibilities designing, supporting, and automating the infrastructure that powers our SaaS based product. This role will collaborate with our Development, IT Operations, QA, and Customer Success teams to develop, architect, and implement tools and processes that simplify deployments, enhance monitoring and alerting capabilities, and resolve problems and escalations in an efficient and timely manner.
We are looking for candidates with a strong and diverse technical background that take the initiative to work cross functionality to improve our product and infrastructure.
Candidates must have a deep understanding of SaaS based architectures, advanced automation toolsets, and Agile software development processes. They should have a passion for learning and experimenting with new technologies to determine best practices and standard operating procedures. In addition, candidates should have ability to design, implement and test system integration across different tools through research and experimentation.
- Implement and maintain monitoring and alerting solutions to support high availability and performance goals;
- Research, recommend, and build new tools and functionality for automation;
- Drive operational readiness assessments for product releases by working cross functionally with software engineering teams and participating in sprints;
- Respond to production incidents and escalations, perform root cause analysis, identify underlying problem patterns, while driving to develop automated and self-healing solutions;
- Maintain up-to-date documentation on deployments, processes and standard operating procedures;
- Investigate failures, identify root cause, and implement remedy for continuous operational improvement;
- Bring technical expertise and industry best practices for supporting a customer facing SaaS solution;
- Propose new initiatives, technologies, processes or improvements to the cloud product and supporting infrastructure;
- Conduct research to evaluate new technologies or concepts and determine the feasibility of applying these new technologies or concepts to the product;
- Troubleshoot issues escalated from the support and engineering teams, and provide a resolution within a timely manner that minimizes customer impact;
- Mentor other senior and mid-level engineers by providing technical guidance and constructive feedback;
- In depth expertise across the Microsoft stack including Windows, .NET, Azure and SQL Server;
- Understanding and hands on experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery systems;
- Ability to identify and solve problems in an optimal and efficient way;
- Automating infrastructure using Azure IAAS;
- Experience coding in PowerShell and C#;
- Precise written and verbal communication skills;
- Must be self-motivated with little need for supervisorial intervention;
- Minimum of 4-6 years of relevant experience;
- Bachelor's Degree of Equivalent Work Experience;
Knowledge of the following specific tools and technologies is a plus:
- Visual Studio
- Octopus Deploy
- VSTS with Git
- Elasticsearch and ELK stack
- NUnit Test Framework
- JetBrains tools
- Experience working in a start-up environment