BitTitan empowers IT professionals to properly assess, deploy, and manage technology solutions in a cloud-first world. We have successfully delivered IT software solutions to more than 6.5 million end users across 31,000 customers in 155 countries. We have offices in the Seattle area and in Singapore, plus remote employees in dozens of countries. We share a global commitment to providing our customers with agile tools that meet the needs of active managed services providers. Our mission is to build a platform where businesses discover, implement, and manage a vast collection of IT services through automation. We are empowering our customers to be more profitable in the cloud era.
Here’s why you should work for BitTitan
At BitTitan we are working to build our next-generation platform for IT services automation. As an engineer at BitTitan, you will work as part of a collaborative team with a focus on constant learning and improvement. Our team strives to be cross-functional, and there are opportunities to extend your impact into new areas from time to time rather than being required to stick only to a specific skillset. We appreciate engineers who have great ideas to share and the desire to help us on the path to making those ideas a reality.
Bring your experience, your talent, and your creative energy and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that encourages hard work and a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation…you’re going to love it.
BitTitan is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Bellevue team!
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Job Functions (other duties may be assigned)
- Design and implement high-quality and highly scalable code to enable processing of large volumes of data, e.g. customer records, migration watermarks or statistics
- Troubleshoot issues escalated from the support team and provide a resolution within a timely manner
- Review code changes requests to identify potential improvements and to prevent errors, before approving and releasing the code
- Drive the design of major features within the engineering team, by leading design review meetings and ensuring that new features fit into the existing architecture
- Work with the product management team to synchronize and ensure delivery, by helping organizing tasks within the team and coordinating work with other teams
- Communicate, document and provide training to other engineers around the features delivered
- Provide technical expertise to the team to propose and enable new initiatives such as new technologies, processes or improvements to the product
- Mentor other engineers by providing technical guidance and constructive feedback
- 6+ years of experience in software engineering
- Proven ability to design and ship high-quality, scalable SaaS solutions
- Proficiency in at least one strongly typed, object-oriented programming language such as C#, Java, C++
- Experience working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Ability and desire to push ideas and features forward
- Design, plan, and implement high-quality, customer-facing solutions
- Practice and promote good software development practices
- Provide effective guidance to the team on architecture and technology decisions
- Maintain a high standard of quality by authoring tests to validate your code
- Design and develop web-based APIs in GraphQL and REST
- Manage and improve upon our CI build and deployment pipeline
- Lead and participate in code reviews for every pull request
- Work closely with UX and stakeholders to make the product work better for the end users
- Discover, learn, and adopt new technologies when appropriate
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science or engineering preferred
- Must be able to read and communicate effectively in English