Company & Position Overview:
BitSight Technologies is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to sell its Benchmarking and Third Party Risk/Vendor Management SaaS solutions. The position will be selling to Fortune 1000 and privately held companies that generate $10B in revenue or more in the United Kingdom.
BitSight is transforming how companies manage information security risk with trusted, time-tested and actionable security ratings. Founded in 2011, BitSight transforms how organizations manage information security risk. The BitSight Security Ratings Platform applies sophisticated algorithms, producing daily security ratings that range from 250 to 900, to help manage third party risk, underwrite cyber insurance policies, benchmark performance, conduct M&A due diligence and assess aggregate risk. Organizations worldwide, including seven of the top 10 cyber insurers, 20% of Fortune 500 companies, and 3 of the top 5 investment banks use BitSight’s proven Security Ratings technology on a daily basis to make integral risk and business decisions. With over 2,300 customers and the largest ecosystem of users and information, BitSight is the most widely used Security Ratings Service.
- Responsible for finding, developing, and closing new business within the Enterprise Market while maintaining and upselling existing accounts
- Emphasis will be placed on detailed tracking of sales targets/prospects to establish a qualified pipeline, customer presentations, product demonstrations, and negotiating and closing sales.
- Develops a thorough understanding of BitSight's products, updating service knowledge and sales presentations as technical specifications change to ensure consistency with the current marketing position.
- Researches key accounts to gain understanding of their market and industry, and to assess business opportunities.
- Optimizes territory potential through targeting prospects, conducting customer site visits and demonstrating the product
- Develops proposal, to include identification of software needs and completion of the Statement of Work
- Provides high-level oversight during implementation and training phase of transaction to include customer contact and working closely with the Customer Success team to ensure high-quality implementation support
- Practices effective, ongoing customer relationship management techniques
- Works closely with sales operations to coordinate leads in order to build the Account Executive’s pipeline.
- Submits standard sales reports, such as, weekly forecasts, pipeline, funnel, monthly progress, business plans, and expense reports on a regular and timely basis
- Must have a minimum of 10+ years related sales experience, including experience selling software solutions
- Must have a PROVEN track record of results in selling Enterprise level software
- Demonstrated ability to work with and at the "C-Level"
- Ability to work with technical teams and personnel to overcome service delivery obstacles required.
- Demonstrated ability to participate effectively as part of and within a team atmosphere required.
- Must have strong territory and contact management skills
- Must have strong consultative and solution selling skills
- Must have strong relationship orientation