Senior Director of Global Brand and Corporate Communications
Are you an inveterate storyteller with a passion for building great brands? Are you looking to fundamentally change the cybersecurity market and make the complexities of cyber risk understandable to a wide variety of audiences?
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Senior Director of Global Brand and Corporate Communications will have responsibility for bringing our brand to life, magnifying our message through PR and AR efforts and building measurable social media programs.
This role is highly cross-functional with senior-level visibility. It will work especially closely with our Customer Success, Product Marketing, Product Management and Growth Marketing teams to understand areas of opportunity and to execute brand marketing activities. Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and have a passion for relationship building, with strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, including introducing and defending new ideas and campaigns to senior stakeholders.
- Bring our brand to life. Own, maintain, and evolve BitSight's brand identity and visual expression across product and marketing initiatives.
- Tell great stories that highlight what BitSight’s narrative and elevate our point of view in the market.
- Ensure a consistent, world-class brand presence is present through all of the company's touchpoints across product and marketing efforts.
- Lead and manage BitSight’s external global PR agencies, achieving high visibility with top-tier media on a global basis and continuously raising our share of voice within the cybersecurity industry and with top-tier executives.
- Drive the company's social media strategy understanding which levers to pull to drive awareness, engagement and social interaction. Manage day-to-day social project and content ideas
- Create compelling programs which engage industry analysts and help us achieve top-tier rankings.
- Build and advance BitSight’s public image in ways that directly impact revenue, brand awareness and employer branding.
- Partner with marketing, product, and executive stakeholders to define strategy and lead the development of creative concepts delivered through all media channels: advertising, video, web, social, mobile, and press.
- Define and achieve KPIs including identifying primary target audiences and delivering best-in-class content and solutions through direct and partner channels.
- 8-10 years experience in global brand, communications and PR, preferably in the cybersecurity industry.
- Strong knowledge of branding and design concepts, programs and fundamentals as well as social media platforms, measurement tools and influencer management solutions
- Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems and secure opportunities
- Ability to develop metrics, build executive summaries and communicate business and technology insights
- Experience writing compelling narratives rooted in consumer truths and business objectives
- Strong and proven track record with communications, media relations and social media
- Proven experience driving corporate communications through massive scale and growth
- A start-up mentality, high sense of urgency as well as an ability/interest in wearing multiple hats
- Ability to challenge the status quo and drive new ways of thinking of driving communications internally and externally
- BA/BS degree.