Do you enjoy driving customer satisfaction and working with customers to find creative ways to solve business challenges? Are you excited about nurturing relationships with users and learning about their business requirements? If so, the BitSight Advisor position, which is part of our Professional Services organization, might be a great fit for you.
BitSight is a fast-growing SaaS startup that has already established itself as the standard in the nascent security ratings market. BitSight Security Ratings help companies manage the information security risk associated with their vendors and insurers to understand the full extent of risk they are assuming when underwriting cyber insurance policies. Our easy to understand ratings are integrated into processes at organizations ranging from the Fortune 100 to state Universities.
As a BitSight Advisor you will work as an extension of our clients’ businesses, ensuring that they’re getting maximum value from our platform. Leveraging a deep understanding of functionality and best practice workflows, both of which you’ll receive focused training on, you’ll work directly with clients to optimize their setup and experience. Once optimally configured, you’ll work as an extension of their staff, often program managing their BitSight program or working directly with 3 rd party vendors to remediate critical threats.
Advisors are well organized and strategic thinkers. Strong communication skills are important as this role will require you to present to senior leaders and provide recommendations with the requisite justification. This a great position for a self-starter who’s looking for an opportunity to work collaboratively with our customers longer term, and contribute towards thought leadership content for the broader Customer Success organization. Given the broad range of skills Advisors acquire, it’s also common for our Advisors to support Onboarding and Customer Success Management teams as needed when your workload permits it.
- Directly support and operate clients’ BitSight programs, as co-defined by you and the client
- Manage clients’ businesses to Key Performance Indicators established by their
leadership - Ensure that the BitSight platform is being leveraged and appropriately aligned to support achievement of business goals.
- Act as a primary point of contact for driving customer success
- Support our customers and partners in their efforts to successfully use and
operationalize BitSight platforms
- Work with sales to identify any renewal concerns or up-sell opportunities
- Collaborate and organize both customer personnel and in-house resources to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Perform customer on-boarding, health checks, and proactively alert customers of any impending issues
- Conduct quarterly business reviews for top accounts
- Collect customer feedback and work with Product Management to preemptively solve product issues
- Document interactions, paths to resolution, and successes for both customers and internal audiences
- Develop materials and presentations for executive level training and reporting
- Perform strategic analysis of customer portfolios for clients
- Set follow-up actions and provide regular updates on the status of active issues to all stakeholders
- Manage customers issues and satisfaction like a continuous project
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, as well as excellent planning and
- 1-2 years of post-sales/pre-sales with proven experience in engaging with customers
- Must have experience working with sales teams
- Experience in project management with a proven track record of managing multiple
projects to completion
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve customer issues independently
- Security or risk management experience preferred