BitSight is hiring a Leader of EMEA Marketing based in London to set the EMEA marketing strategy and partner with our EMEA sales and channel teams on territory and account-based marketing programs. These programs include virtual and in-person events, as well as campaigns that extend our global marketing efforts, by customizing them as needed for various countries / the region. This role reports into the Director of Global Marketing and will play a key role in developing the EMEA marketing strategies for one of the cybersecurity industry’s fastest growing companies. This position will also support APAC developing marketing strategy and partner with the APAC sales team.
BitSight has already established itself as the standard in the security ratings market. BitSight Security Ratings help companies manage the information security risk associated with their vendors, benchmark cybersecurity performance, and report to the Board of Directors. The company’s easy to understand ratings are integrated into processes at organizations ranging from mid-sized organizations to Fortune 100 enterprises.
The EMEA Marketing Leader should leverage market research, partner, sales and customer data at their disposal, or gather it as needed, to create the EMEA and APAC marketing plan. The plan will include assessing the best outlets in which to reach BitSight’s target buyers & influencers and updating messaging as needed. This person will work closely with the rest of the marketing team, sales, product management, and customer success to create, execute, and refine campaigns, events and programs to bring these messages to market.
This is the ideal opportunity for an individual who is a self-motivated, data driven, well-rounded marketer and enjoys thinking strategically as well as rolling-up their sleeves. This person will be part of the foundational team to help contribute to BitSight’s dramatic international growth. Initially, this person will have 1 direct report.
- Own and drive content strategy for EMEA/APAC that leverages corporate content as needed.
- Based on what is most effective in certain channels and for target audience(s), work with the digital and product marketing teams to assess needs and gaps; review existing content and update or decommission; create impactful new content including white papers, interactive product demos, data sheets, videos, analyst assets, third party assets, etc. as needed; work with content marketing and product marketing to update/create content.
- Understand the partner ecosystem and work closely with the channel sales and channel marketing teams to drive EMEA/APAC pipeline and sales goals. Also includes Tech Alliance Partners to expand the value BitSights brings to customers and partners.
- Manage event strategy and end-to-end execution across the region with measurable results.
- Create customer-facing tools for Sales including presentations, email templates for prospecting campaigns, and technical briefs to accelerate the sales cycle.
- Meet with customers regularly to better understand the market and contribute case studies, anecdotes, etc.
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop sales tools that support the selling process of our products.
- Own and manage the annual Customer Advisory Board meetings.
- Support the VP of Corporate Communications with analyst/press efforts for EMEA/APAC.
- Measure and manage impact of marketing activities / campaigns, provide feedback for continuous improvement.
- Provide oversight to one direct report as well as develop and expand the team over time.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience and proven track record working with highly technical and B2B focused products and solutions.
- Ability to think strategically, take initiative, and work independently to create plans in partnership with sales, channel, and corporate marketing.
- Ability to work effectively and collaborate with internal cross-functional teams and external customers to drive results.
- Strong data driven analytical skills, an attention to detail, and an overall “can-do” attitude.
- Experience using Salesforce, marketing automation software, partner management portal software, and event management software.
- Experience with Google docs, Microsoft Office suite, Adobe InDesign & Illustrator, as well as other tools for analysis and creative layout.
- Excellent business communication writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent team building and management skills.
- Strong sales & customer focus and business orientation, with ability to engage senior executives through professional communications.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or engineering; MBA a plus.
- 7-10 years of enterprise marketing experience; strong preference for SaaS experience.
- Subject matter expertise in security and/or risk management a plus.
- Fluency in multiple European languages is a plus.