The Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for developing business & operational processes that strategically increase efficiency, improve performance and drive revenue growth across BitSights marketing team, in close partnership with the analytics team and sales organization. This role is critical in helping BitSight expand marketing performance, while optimizing ROI. Key focus areas for this role include business process & infrastructure optimization, database governance & management, business insight enablement, and automation.
The ideal candidate has expertise in developing analytical programs to drive business insights, deep experience with sales and marketing technology stacks, as well as a passion for developing operational process efficiency to create business value. The Senior Marketing Operations Manager must be comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment, directly and indirectly influencing cross-functional stakeholders at all levels, and making process, program and technology improvements.
- Work with leadership to define, design, develop & optimize Go-To-Market business insight dashboards and executive presentations, for data driven decision making.
- Drive enhancements to our marketing technology infrastructure & business processes, to advance effectiveness and operational efficiency. We’re looking for someone who can help us overhaul the entire marketing operations stack over the next year.
- Work with sales and marketing to manage target account strategies and identify opportunities to grow performance.
- Establish lead routing and scoring rules to maximize sales and marketing productivity while ensuring no lead is left behind.
- Establish governance and processes to manage data quality and segmentation within the marketing database and drive processes for improving accuracy and usability.
- Oversee the marketing team budget and report on program spend and ROI.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Provide training and support for marketing team members on new processes and best practices for data and program management.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 7+ years of marketing experience, including 5+ years of operations experience
- Experience working in a channel environment, including with partner portal technology.
- Experience working with leads throughout the funnel / “waterfall” cycle and driving efficiencies to build pipeline.
- Marketing budget management.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Experience managing administration of a marketing automation platform, deep proficiency in Salesforce.com, and ability to integrate those systems with other technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Hubspot experience strongly preferred
- Nice to have: experience with account-based marketing and attribution tools such as Engagio / Dash.