The Graphic Designer - Content Marketing is a new role within the content marketing team at BitSight. We’re looking for a highly creative thinker who can own the design and visual language for the one of the fastest growing and most exciting companies in the cybersecurity industry, as well as the look and feel for all of our marketing content and assets.
The graphic designer role will report to the manager of content marketing, and work in partnership with content specialists, digital marketing and campaign marketing to bring exciting new content to market. Whether it’s creating design language for a new campaign, finding new ways to tell a story with an infographic, creating a compelling video, or doing layout for a new print piece or digital ad, there’s plenty of opportunity to flex your design muscles.
- Conceptualize, design and implement creative graphics and content, both print and digital, on time and within budget
- Create a design language and look and feel for the BitSight brand and the company as a whole
- Collaborate with designers and content specialists cross-functionally to ensure branding and design are consistent across marketing, product, and educational content
- Work with content marketing manager to create design language for quarterly campaigns
- Develop and design awesome layouts, inclusive of copy and images for sales collateral (PDF and PPT), digital ads, onsite promotional materials (banners, printed collateral), etc.
- Create layouts, edit videos and graphics/infographics for Company Website and other Social sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Update existing presentations and collateral; design new ones, create branded collateral for client presentations and trade shows
- Assist marketing team with edits to digital assets (email, landing pages, content downloads) inside Hubspot, or other selected web marketing tools
- Manage design revisions and approval of artwork and information accuracy
- Manage utilization and archive of all project artwork
Experience & Education
- Creative thinking skills
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience
- Video editing experience using Adobe Premiere and/or Camtasia
- Experience with Hubspot or similar marketing automation tools
- Ability to work with web markup languages, including XML and HTML
- Understanding of printing process and specifications
- Familiarity with production and rendering methods, including drawing, offset printing, photography, video and interactive media
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Bachelor's Degree in graphic design or related course of study
- 3+ years experience in graphic design. Agency experience preferred.