BitSight is hiring an EMEA Field Marketing Manager based in Lisbon, Portugal. This person will be involved in the EMEA marketing strategy and partner with the EMEA sales and channel teams in territory and build account-based marketing programs. These programs include virtual and in-person events, as well as demand generation campaigns that extend our global marketing efforts, by customizing them as needed for various countries / the region. This role reports into the Director of EMEA and APAC Marketing and will play a key role in developing, planning and executing the EMEA marketing plan working with sales, marketing and channels for one of the cybersecurity industry’s fastest growing companies.
BitSight has already established itself as the standard in the security ratings market. BitSight Security Ratings help companies manage the information security risk associated with their vendors, benchmark cybersecurity performance, and report to the Board of Directors. The company’s easy to understand ratings are integrated into processes at organizations ranging from mid-sized organizations to Fortune 100 enterprises.
The EMEA Field Marketing Manager should leverage market research, partner, sales and customer data available, or gather it as needed, to create the EMEA marketing plan. The plan will include assessing the best outlets in which to reach BitSight’s target buyers & influencers and updating messaging as needed. This person will work closely with the rest of the marketing team, sales, channel, product management, and customer success to create, execute, and refine campaigns, events and programs to bring these messages to market.
This is the ideal opportunity for an individual who is a self-motivated, data driven, well-rounded marketer and enjoys thinking strategically and executing the programs across EMEA and within specific regions.
- Work with EMEA Director to drive EMEA Marketing and Sales Strategy.
- Based on what is most effective in certain channels and for target audience(s), work with the digital and product marketing teams to assess needs and gaps; review existing content and update or decommission; create impactful new content including white papers, interactive product demos, data sheets, videos, analyst assets, third party assets, etc.
- Understand the partner ecosystem and work closely with the channel sales and channel marketing teams to drive EMEA pipeline and sales goals. Also includes Tech Alliance Partners to expand the value BitSights brings to customers and partners.
- Manage event strategy and end-to-end execution across the region with measurable results.
- Meet with customers regularly to better understand the market and contribute case studies, anecdotes, etc.
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop sales tools that support the selling process of our products.
- Manage an annual EMEA Customer Advisory Board meeting virtually and in person.
- Measure and manage impact of marketing activities / campaigns, provide feedback for continuous improvement.
- Provide continuous feedback on messaging, programs, offers to address EMEA region.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience and proven track record working with highly technical and B2B focused products and solutions.
- Ability to think strategically, take initiative, and work independently to create plans in partnership with sales, channel, and corporate marketing.
- Ability to work effectively and collaborate with internal cross-functional teams and external customers to drive results.
- Strong data driven analytical skills, an attention to detail, and an overall “can-do” attitude.
- Experience using Salesforce, marketing automation software, partner management portal software, and event management software.
- Experience with Google docs, Microsoft Office suite, Adobe InDesign & Illustrator, as well as other tools for analysis and creative layout.
- Strong communication writing and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business. MBA a plus.
- 5-7 years of enterprise marketing experience; strong preference for SaaS experience.
- Subject matter expertise in security and/or risk management a plus.
- Fluency in multiple European languages is a plus.