The product management team is responsible for ensuring that:
- BitSight has a set of products that provide the most value to the market
- BitSight’s customers have the industry’s best experience when interacting with its products
Our team, perhaps more than any other at BitSight, does its work by interfacing and collaborating with a large number of stakeholders inside and outside the company. Our success is dependent on our ability to produce the best work ourselves and to get others to give their best efforts. To get there, we always set and meet ambitious goals, over-communicate, and produce the highest quality work that will make our team and company proud. We put the customer first and meticulously prioritize our work such that those items with the highest impact gets done the soonest. We always question directions that are given to us and have the willingness to constantly improve what we do.
- Product owner through the lifecycle of the product
- Develop and drive product requirements for BitSight’s products
- Define product strategy and roadmap
- Refine the product vision, broadly soliciting input from internal and external resources
- Create the go to market plan, including customer and industry focus, sales strategy, pricing, and success metrics
- Drive product awareness and adoption, working with marketing and sales
- Be the voice of the customer to internally focused groups
- Help develop external partnerships
- 7+ years as a PM
- Strong communication and analytical skills, including the ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong technical abilities.
- MS or MBA desired
- Product management experience with focus on software products and services
- Experience in security/SaaS a plus
- Ownership mentality and an entrepreneurial drive, proven ability to influence others.