Do you enjoy driving customer satisfaction and working with customers to find creative ways to solve business challenges? Are you excited about nurturing relationships with users and learning about their business requirements? If so, the BitSight customer success team might be a great fit.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring high levels of satisfaction, driving adoption, expanding the use of BitSight products at customer sites, and managing customer programs. You will work closely with our sales team to identify up-sell opportunities and renewal risks and be engaged with cross-functional teams to successfully manage and resolve all issues affecting your customers. Your ability to organize, follow up, and be proactive about customer issues will provide continuous improvements to your customer’s satisfaction levels. Your technical aptitude for preventing problems as well as solving them will turn your customers into BitSight advocates and repeat customers. You should have great communications skills with the ability to work with customers ranging from IT security personnel through CISOs and other key stakeholders, and a proven track record for providing high levels of customer satisfaction.
BitSight is a fast growing SaaS startup that has already established itself as the standard in the nascent security ratings market. BitSight Security Ratings help companies manage the information security risk associated with their vendors and insurers understand the full extent of the risk they are assuming when underwriting cyber insurance policies. Our easy to understand ratings are integrated into processes at organizations ranging from the Fortune 100 to state universities.
- Primary point of contact for designated accounts, serving as a advocate for customer needs to drive success
- Support our customers and partners in their efforts to successfully use and operationalize BitSight platforms
- Perform customer on-boarding, health checks, conduct business reviews, and proactively alert customers of any impending issues
- Collaborate with Product Management for product enhancement requests
- Develop materials and presentations for C-Suite executives for business reviews
- Drive internal process improvement initiatives
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, as well as excellent planning and organizational skills
- Experience in project management with a proven track record of managing multiple projects to completion
- 8-10 years of post-sales/pre-sales with proven experience in engaging and managing relationships with customers
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve customer issues independently
- Security or risk management experience preferred
- Consulting background strongly encouraged