Are you an excellent writer and communicator? Are you always looking for new ways to tell a great story? Are you interested in helping to shape and define the path for BitSight in the cyber security market?
BitSight is seeking a content marketing specialist to join our marketing team. This role will help deliver our brand promise to the marketplace so a passion for creative storytelling is critical! Besides execution for our blog content, podcasts and webinars, the content marketing specialist will help develop strategy, create conference materials, sales content and more.
- Owner and strategist for MOF long form content and blog content (seek and produce blog content from multiple sources)
- Manage content calendar, publishing and promotion
- Manage content projects involving multiple vendors and complex timelines
- Content management for corporate website
- Develop and execute webinar program strategy and work with key stakeholders on event/ webinar presentations
- Support marketing content programs coordination & execution
- Reporting and analytics as needed in CRM and Marketing Automation Platforms
2 - 3 years marketing or similar experience. Must have experience writing and editing content (blogs, infographics, videos, podcasts, emails, etc.), with preference given to candidates who have had responsibility managing content marketing programs. Industry experience not required, but interest in high-tech, software market a plus!
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Highly organized with strong project management skills
- Media savvy -- be ready to branch out with podcasts, infographics, or whatever the next big thing is
- Self-motivated multi-tasker, and deadline-driven
- Interpersonal; competent at communicating with many vendors as well as all internal business units
- Hubspot or other marketing automation tool, desired
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- HTML, CSS, desired, but not required